This is a floater position, The employee will need to travel once or twice a month to 360 Hamilton Ave. 7th Floor White Plains, NY 10601, This is 25 minutes away from Stamford CT, The expenses will be reimbursed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Must be able to operate mailing and copy equipment.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
- Shipping & Receiving; Updating employee lists; Pick-up and deliver mail, parcels, and copy jobs to customers; Lift large bundles of mail, overnight packages and shipments of paper.
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages; Maintain copier equipment.
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment; Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines.
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager; Participate in cross-training Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail.
- Adhere to all safety procedures; Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Maintain records for the company.
- Retrieve files, as needed and/or requested through IMConnect software.
- Maintain the file in an orderly fashion by reorganizing, transferring, archiving, storing, as needed.
- Protect new file folders and labels, as needed to protect and maintain documents.
- Assist the Legal Hold Response Team to manage any active legal holds.
- Follow instructions to process records information into computer in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Answers and places phone calls as well as email requests.
- Demonstrates effective time management.
- Maintains established inventories of supplies.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Qualifications/Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience working in mail, print and records.
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, often under strict deadlines.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with client and internal operations.
- Able to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Positive and professional attitude.
“The pay range for this position starts at $18.00 per hour; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonus opportunities may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Mail, Print and Records: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person