Sourcing for a Operation Manager to oversee / Manage daily operations and deliverables for our client in the insurance industry. The position requires improving service delivery processes, communicating with other departments, overseeing employees involved in the delivery process, solving complaints, and providing solid customer service.
This position oversees the following areas:
- Mailroom Operations
- Print Operations both onsite and offsite
- Records administration, storage, and destruction
- Insurance operations and Admin functions
- personnel Management
This position is highly visible to our client and requires a proven self-starter and someone who has the ability to think outside the box while problem-solving.
- Coordinate workflow within the team, including prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
- Administrative - Performs administrative tasks promptly and provides volumes/billing inputs to one-up Manager and other assigned duties. Ensures adherence to company policies and guidelines and safety & security procedures.
- Quality/Workflow compliance - demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm and utilization of quality tools to drive SLA attainment and exceed client expectations. Please ensure on-site staff communicate, understand, and perform service levels.
- Coaching & Counselling - create a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support. Provide honest and timely verbal and written feedback to employees; address performance issues with directness and sensitivity with guidance from the manager and human resources.
- Personnel Management - Performs all functions in HR Access, including time and payroll authorization, training approval, and vacation approval. Duties include hiring and termination authorization, annual reviews, and merit increase actions, with approval from HR and/or a one-up manager.
- Utilizes technology to perform tasks efficiently and demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Position may require the Site Supervisor to perform site activities due to unanticipated volume increases, staffing coverage issues, and/or special project needs requested by clients.
- Proven leadership experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
- Effective customer relationship-building skills and uses creative solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrates good judgment under pressure and works well in a multi-tasking
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; proven analytical skills
- Solid, basic mathematical skills required
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Proven experience in high volume/fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Word/Excel, or similar programs
The pay rate for this position is $62K; however, base pay rate offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonus opportunities may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,400.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Operations management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mailroom Service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person