Have you been looking for a job with *full benefits AND good pay? Our stellar chefs do weekly meal prep in the homes of our clients.
- Friend That Cooks - Washington, DC
- Bobby Van's Steakhouse - Washington, DC
Strong customer service and floor management background. Preferably a full-service and upscale environment. At least 2-3+ years of restaurant management manager…
- The Anasazi Group (The Graham Hotel Georgetown) - Washington, DC
Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field. Proven food and beverage management experience.
- The Chef Agency - Washington, DC
Must have fine dining or upscale casual experience. Salary and benefits range depending on company.
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington, VA
One year experience in food service preferred. Supervises employees engaged in preparing, serving food and in maintaining cleanliness of food service areas.
- Chef McLean Virginia Family - McLean, VA
2 parents, 4 children pre-teen/teens. Ideally, chef has culinary degree with 10+ years experience. Business lunches 1-2x/month for 2 – 4 guests, cocktail…
- Fairfax County Government - Fairfax, VA
Orders and maintains food and food service supplies within budget guidelines. At least two years of professional experience in the food services industry.
- Terrain Cafe - Bethesda, MD
Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus. Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary.
- LSG SKy Chefs - Dulles, VA
Ø Executes and supervises food production activities, e.g. proper cleaning, cutting, marinating, seasoning, cooking of food items etc.
- Davidson Hospitality Group - Washington, DC
Keeps high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and insure outstanding customer service.
- LINE DC - Washington, DC
Ability to train and supervise managers. Oversee the culinary and food and beverage operations in all outlets.
- Union Kitchen - Washington, DC
Maintain organization of our facility to promote operational efficiency and food safety. Learn how to manage a facility that supports the local DC food…
- Susan Gage Caterers - Washington, DC
Substantial knowledge of food safety and handling procedures. Hands-on experience in garnishing, arranging, and serving food.
- The Exchange - Washington, DC
6 months food supervisory experience required. You will create schedules that aligns with customer and business needs and lead a culture of accountability…
- Chilcanos RestoBar - Falls Church, VA
The manager will provide administrative support, mentoring and training to restaurant staff, provide excellent service and supply management, and perform and…
- Hilton Washington DC Nat'l Mall Wharf - Washington, DC
The manager is to assist with guest service in any way possible and must have a flexible schedule. Ensure service standards are in place.