Our values define us and our cultureinspires us to change lives for the better.Our employees are the heart and soul of our company, and every success we experience begins with them. Together we are committed to making a positive impact in our local communities.We champion a culture of continuous learning,work-life integration,and inclusion.We promote a digitally enabled work environment to continuously enhance the experience of our employees and customers.
This is a floating Teller position required to travel to various Fulton Bank financial centers within the Greater Berks Market. Full-time position, approx. 40 hours/week. Days and hours may vary based on branch needs. Must be available to be scheduled around branch operation hours. No Sunday hours
The Market Teller is responsible for providing an exceptional Financial Center customer experience with passion and enthusiasm while facilitating customer transactions and the referral of bank products and services. Actively promote banking solutions to enhance a customer's service experience and achieve their financial goals. Assist with operational activities and responsibilities. Responsible for traveling to various financial centers as assigned.
Schedule and location may vary from day to day including two Saturdays per month until 12:15.
- Assist clients with teller transactions accurately and in accordance with bank policy and procedure.
- Accountable for the referral of products and services at the Financial Center. Recognize, demonstrate and follow-through on referral opportunities. Foster relationship building conversations with customers to ensure appropriate products/services are offered and customer needs are met.
- Manage risk by maintaining compliance with applicable regulations, and Fulton policy and procedure to include operational, security and settlement procedures. Use sound judgment to identify and mitigate loss.
- Leverage practical knowledge and understanding of digital solutions and technology to support customers and solve problems.
High School Diploma or equivalent. (Preferred)
6 to 12 months customer service experience. (Required)
6 to 12 months cash handling experience. (Preferred)
Fulton Bank (“Fulton”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Bank currently or in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) 5% Match
- 401(k) matching
- Bereavement leave
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Volunteer time off
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person