JOIN OUR STATE OF THE ART FAMILY OWNED CLINIC!!!
Our Gentle Dental Family is growing and we are seeking an energetic, friendly, skilled, hard-working, dedicated and organized Registered Dental Hygienist to join our office. As we continue to grow, we strive to remain adaptable, motivated and responsive to our new employees as we are to our patients.
Your role will be as the following:
*patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse
*teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
*counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health
*Providing quality care and customer service
*Building relationship with our patients
We have a set of Lead Principles
* Leadership by example
* Ethics first
* An openness to new ideas
* Dedication to excellence
* Communication skills
* High school diploma
* State License
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Computer knowledge and experience with dental software. Dentrix Ascend experience is preferred.
* Ability to work in fast paced, patient-focused environment.
* Detail oriented. Dental hygienist must be aware of and follow state specific rules and protocols.
Job Types: Temporary, Part-time, Full-time
Pay: From $48.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental Hygienists: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Preferred)
- Dental License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person