Hanover, PA: Well-established private family dental practice, whose core mission is to treat our patients utilizing a Complete Health approach, is seeking a Full Time Dentist to join our highly skilled team. Offering a Competitive Compensation package. Open to mentoring new graduates and Buy-In Opportunity for the right fit is an option after the first year. Our knowledgeable and compassionate team delivers informative and quality care to patients with a gentle touch and are committed to treating our patients like family. We are committed to using teamwork and state-of-the-art technology to provide the best dental experience for our patients. We offer a comprehensive variety of dental services for adults and children of all ages. Providing all aspects of General Dentistry including Same Day Crowns, Restorative Dentistry, Fillings, Inlays & Onlays, & Invisalign. Our High End, State of the Art, practice is in a beautiful stand-alone building with plenty of onsite parking available. 10 Ops, Utilizing Intra-Oral Cameras, 2 CERECS, Conebeam, Panoramic X-Ray, Soft Tissue Lasers, 3 Itero, 4 Sterilization Units & Nitrous Sedation. Located in So. Central PA, Hanover is a great place to raise a family with excellent private & public schools and is only 19 miles SW of York and about an hour from Baltimore. Associate must be able to provide all aspects of General Dentistry and be a licensed DDS or DMD in PA.
Email resume to [email protected]
- Provide high-quality dental care to patients of all ages
- Perform routine dental procedures such as cleanings, fillings, extractions, and root canals.
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases and conditions.
- Develop treatment plans and educate patients on oral health care.
- Utilize dental software systems such as Dentrix, Epic, and Eaglesoft to manage patient records and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with a team of dental professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry through continuing education.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from an accredited dental school.
- Valid state dental license and current CPR certification.
- Experience in pediatric dentistry is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in using dental software systems such as Dentrix, Epic, and Eaglesoft.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with patients of all ages.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to provide accurate diagnoses and treatment plans.
If you are passionate about dentistry and enjoy working with patients of all ages, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as an Associate Dentist.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $78,763.42 - $94,854.88 per year
- Private practice
Ability to Commute:
- Hanover, PA 17331 (Preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Hanover, PA 17331: Relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In person