We are looking for a Dental Assistant to join our team and provide support to our dentists. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing chair-side assistance, taking patient medical histories, sterilizing dental instruments, and educating patients on oral hygiene. This position requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare patients for dental treatment.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Assist the dentist during procedures.
- Provide patient education on oral hygiene.
- Maintain patient records and charts.
- Schedule appointments and maintain patient records.
- Take and develop dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Assist with laboratory procedures.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Weeki Wachee, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person