You’ll be providing the DocGo services in New York to provide excellent care for migrant populations as part of a team including health providers.
- DocGo - New York, NY
- CONCERN-Professional Services for Children, Youth and Families - Towanda, PA
You will display solid customer service skills. Clerical and/or behavioral health: 2 years (Preferred). 2 years of related clerical and/or behavioral health…
- Lakeside Dentistry - Yakima, WA
Duties include answering the phone, scheduling and confirming patient appointments and providing patients with financial estimates.
- Integritas Emergency Physician Services - Morrison, IL
401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing. Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,000 in education reimbursement.
- Your Diabetes Insider - Tampa, FL
Follows up on rejected health insurance claims. Perform outreach with other diabetes and health-related organizations, both local and nationwide.
- Stone Ridge Family Medicine - Aldie, VA
Candidate will also be involved in other administrative duties required in a medical clinic. Greeting and checking-in patients. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
- Clear Mind Health - Baltimore, MD
Office assistant needed in a Mental health Pracrice. Duties include scheduling patient for appointment, verifying insurance benefits, uploading scanned…
- Linking Hands Counseling - Orlando, FL
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred). Experienced professional preferable in a service related environment. Respond to email correspondence; check on insurance…
- Waterview Lodge LLC Rehabilitation & Healthcare - Ashland, MA
Support A/P and Office staff. Strong creativity and problem solving skills. Pay is based off knowledge and experience.
- Medical Rehabilitation Inc. - Wexford, PA
This position is a combination of billing and administrative assistance. This individual must feel comfortable in communicating with the patient whether it is…
- Edelman & Associates (search firm) - Middleboro, MA
Verify patient demographics and health insurance information. Medical Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (full time). Women’s Health Private Practice.
- Newton Chiropractic & Wellness Centre - Boston, MA
Outstanding customer service skills required. Customer service: 1 year (Required). This individual will work closely with patients and staff to provide…
- ADAMS Compassionate Healthcare Network - Chantilly, VA
Assist with implementation of service agreements with outside organizations as well as serve administrator of any service-related grants ACHN receives.
- Institute of Living - Hartford, CT
Works effectively as a team member with the department and with customers to provide quality service to hospital units through communication, cooperation and…
- SOUTHLANDS DENTAL - Aurora, CO
Previous experience with dental office management software (Dentrix, Eaglesoft). Schedule appointments, verify insurance benefits and manage accounts…
- Fort Bend County - Rosenberg, TX
Coordinates office administration and procedures for the department to ensure effective, efficient and productive work flow. 5 years job related experience.
- Bloomington Hospital - Bloomington, IN
Provides basic administrative and technical support for leaders and teams they support. Manages schedules/calendars, coordinates meetings, coordinates travel…
- Psychiatrist - Beaumont, TX
Answer moderate-high volume of phone calls and direct patient and insurance calls as required. Obtain authorizations for office visits and/or medication…
- Stanwood Camano Physical Therapy - Stanwood, WA
Description: responsible for checking in/out patients, scheduling, filling medical record requests, faxing chart notes to MDs, requesting patient records from…