He/She should be able to work 20-30 hours a week, 3-4 times a week. Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred). High school student/college freshman preferred.
- Dr. Arun Arora M.D. - Flushing, NY
- Bio Dynamic Technologies - New York, NY
Thorough understanding of medical terminology. Work directly with our certified Orthotists to fit and measure patients for their prescribed orthotic.
- New York Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Queens, NY
Responsible for resident's Nutrional Assessment, Nutriotion Care Plan, MDS completion, accuracy of modified diets.
- Sunharbor Manor Comprehensive Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing - Hollis, NY
Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm and the ability to handle difficult residents. Responsible for planning and conducting interesting…
- Rego Park Dental PC - Rego Park, NY
Busy dental office is looking for a front desk assistant. Please, forward your resume to our email for the consideration. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay…
- American Endovascular & Amputation Prevention - Queens, NY
Schedule is part-time (PRN) Mainly Monday and Tuesday. Responsible for accompanying patient back to facility when discharged. Need Weekly COVID test (negative).
- MEDICAL OFFICE CLINIC - Forest Hills, NY
Able to verify insurance, handle phone calls, scheduling, multi tasking, team work, and good communication skills. Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Forest Hills Dental, P.C. - Forest Hills, NY
Familiarity with Eaglesoft software and dental terminology is a plus. Dental terminology: 1 year (Required). Willing to train the right person.
- Jamica Hospital Medical Center - Richmond Hill, NY
Restore function in patients lost through injury or illness. Collaborate with other medical professionals. Help patients prevent future injury.
- Proud Moments ABA - Fresh Meadows, NY
This is an hourly, non-exempt, part-time position where you will serve as an integral member of the therapy team working directly to contribute to client and…
- MedRite Urgent Care - New York, NY
Must have state radiology license (if applicable) prior to start date. Prepare each patient for all x-ray exams by providing clear and concise instructions,…
- Weill Cornell Medicine - New York, NY
Knowledge of insurance requirements and medical terminology preferred. High school or equivalent (Preferred). Position Summary - Under direction, is responsible…
- CHUKWUKA S MORDI NP PSYCHIATRY PC - Rosedale, NY
Answering phone calls and scheduling of patients. Knowledge and experience in medical insurance verification is a must. Customer service: 2 years (Required).
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Industry - Garden City, NY
Answer phones/ Take Messages/Transfer calls. Candidate will have to travel to 2 offices-one on Long Island and one in NYC. Make charts for first-time patients.
- NYC Health + Hospitals - New York, NY
A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and five (5) years of satisfactory full-time experience providing direct counseling, guidance,…
- NYC Health + Hospitals - Manhasset, NY
High school or equivalent (Required). Demonstrated competency in at least one of the following; EKG testing, venipuncture procedure or CPR, preferred.
- Centers Plan for Healthy Living - Queens, NY
Centers Plan for Healthy Living's goal is to create the ultimate healthcare experience that provides our members, their families, healthcare decision makers,…
- Xtreme Care - Bayside, NY
Contacts service representatives at Managed Care Insurance companies to verify eligibility and benefits for home care coverage and obtain initial evaluation…