Degree in art history and a wide knowledge of and enthusiasm about contemporary art. Reports To: *Director of Exhibitions and Collections.
- Louise Wells Cameron Art Museum - Wilmington, NC
- Thales Academy - Rolesville, NC
Thales Academy is a year-round school and the 2022-2023 school year starts July 18.. Curriculum* - Implementing the approved curriculum.
- Immaculata Catholic School - Hendersonville, NC
QUALIFICATIONS: * Must have North Carolina teaching license or eligible to obtain a license. As a private, independent K-8 school we focus on assessment and…
- Washington Montessori Public Charter School - Washington, NC
WMPCS offers a competitive benefits package including competitive salaries, health, dental and vision insurance, faculty children are placed at the top of the…
- IXL Learning - Raleigh, NC
Design and write clear, engaging, and interactive social studies questions covering topics such as U.S. history, world history, economics, geography, culture,…
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools - Salisbury, NC
Bible History South Rowan/Corriher Lipe Middle 22-23 School Year 10 months FullTime/Benefits MinimumSalary: 35,460…
- KIPP ENC - Gaston, NC
Adapt and execute a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum. Develop academically rigorous lessons, unit plans, rubrics and assessments.
- CHARTER SCHOOLS USA AT CABARRUS LLC - Concord, NC
JOB PURPOSE: Create and implement a flexible program and classroom environment favorable to student learning and personal growth.
- SouthWest Edgecombe High School - Pinetops, NC
We are looking to interview math professionals who share our vision for educational equity and student success.
- Maureen Joy Charter School - Durham, NC
You will submit plans weekly for feedback from your IC and implement that feedback to ensure plans are appropriately rigorous and infused with joy.
- Sisters of Mercy of the Americas Incorporated - Belmont, NC
Subject-area knowledge related to women’s history, religious history both in the United States and across the world. Some travel may be required.
- SouthLake Christian Academy - Huntersville, NC
Be competent in classroom management. Demonstrate the ability to inspire learning and cultivate relationships with students.
- Tower Engineering Professionals - Raleigh, NC
Tower Engineering Professionals is seeking a full-time Archaeologist in our Raleigh, NC headquarters. Tower Engineering Professionals offers a comprehensive…
- UNC-Chapel Hill - Chapel Hill, NC
In specialized libraries, may substitute an advanced degree in the field of specialization (e.g., legal degree for a law library, or a history degree for a…
- Youngsville Academy Charter School - Youngsville, NC
Be a subject matter expert in college-preparatory Literature (primary sources) and History (primary sources).. Minimum: Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- TMSA Public Charter Schools - Greensboro, NC
Must hold a valid teacher license in the subject and/or grade level for the state of North Carolina. Establishes a safe and orderly environment and a culture to…
- Laurel Springs School - United States
This position requires office hours to be held daily. A teaching certification in one or more states is required, with dual certification highly preferred.