You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients.
- Pink Rose Hospice - Los Angeles, CA
- Confidential - San Fernando Valley, CA
Coordinate the QAPI hospice performance improvement program. The Director of Patient Care Servicces / Administrator is responsible for all patient services of…
- Sacred Life Hospice - Los Angeles, CA
BSN with no hospice experience and willing to train and learn. We are currently seeking an experienced Full-Time RN (registered nurse) Case Manager to join…
- All Care Home Health - Glendale, CA
Clinical management experience in hospice care. You should be a Southern California (SoCal) resident and willing to go out and see patients.
- Ed & Ar Hospice Care - Los Angeles, CA
PART TIME/ PER DIEM REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - *_Hospice RN needed_. Need someone with the ability to travel through Los Angels County Area.
- Global Quest Consulting Group, INC. - Los Angeles, CA
Responsible for supervising hospice aides. Completes an initial, comprehensive and ongoing assessments of patient and familyto determine hospice needs.
- US Veterans Health Administration - Los Angeles, CA
All registered nurses with less than 12-months of RN experience upon entry on duty (EOD) date, will complete a 12-month nurse residency program.
- Supportive Hospice & HH - Los Angeles, CA
The Admission Nurse must be a Registered Nurse with Minimal of one year Hospice experience that will handle the admissions from start to finish.
- Home Health Resource Group - Burbank, CA
Home health and hospice care experience preferred. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the…
- Wellcare Specialist Hospice, Inc. - Garden Grove, CA
Proven experience as hospice nurse or registered nurse. Formal nurse training; certification as hospice nurse is a plus. Emotional/mental stability and stamina.
- Lakeshore Hospice - Los Angeles, CA
Looking for an RN to visit hospice and Home Health patients in Irvine and surrounding areas. The RN determines capacity of patient list.
- Care One Hospice - Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for compassionate nurses who understand the special challenges that arise in hospice with patients and their family and who are able to provide…
- Faith & Hope Hospice and Palliative Care Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Can provide quality care for patients and family. Communicate with staff members including: Care Coordinators, Registered Nurses, Medical Directors, Intake…
- Bay Crest Care Center - Torrance, CA
Collaborate with hospice services to provide end-of-life palliative care for dying residents. Provide oversight of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and…