_Experience: _*A minimum of two (2) years experience in human resources, preferably in a health care setting; or any combination of education, training, or…
- Lake Behavioral Hospital - Waukegan, IL
- Vialto Partners - Chicago, IL
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in utilizing technical skills in individual tax compliance, tax planning and expatriate tax…
- American Freedom Insurance Company - Mount Prospect, IL
Develop and implement appropriate strategies to attract/recruit quality employees. Utilize best practice recruitment techniques.
- Sun Chemical Corporation - Northlake, IL
Assures alignment with the company’s HR policies, collective bargaining agreement, programs and procedures through coordination at the plant level, corporate…
- Community Consolidated School District 15 - Palatine, IL
JobID: 6649 Position Type: Administration/Assistant Director Date Posted: 1/27/2023 Location: Educational Service Center, Palatine, IL Date Available:…
- ComAp Group - Schaumburg, IL
2+ years’ experience in a human resources assistant role preferred. Prior human resources experience in international setting or technical recruiting is…
- US Bureau of Naval Personnel - Great Lakes Naval Training Center, IL
You will analyze employee documents to determine pay entitlements. You will obtain data needed to complete personnel actions. Must be a US Citizen.
- Extrity Services - Chicago, IL
Must Work in office 2 to 3 days a week and the other scheduled days at home to complete other job duties. Passing out paper checks to employees in Chicago.
- IOR Global Services - Northbrook, IL
Experience with human resources software systems like Paylocity preferred. Enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource…
- Roscoe - Chicago, IL
Develop and implement human resource initiatives for the organization that promote HR and safety programs to create a safe, efficient, and conflict free…
- International Financial Group (IFG) - Deerfield, IL
The ideal candidate will have experience with M&A work, project management, benefit analysis and benefit administration. 401(k) Administration is a plus.
- Greater West Town Community Development Project - Chicago, IL
Proficient in human resource information system software (i.e., Paychex, ADP, etc.). The Human Resources Assistant will provide support and complete routine…
- Event 360 Inc - Chicago, IL
The Human Resources Assistant helps organize, coordinate, and carry out human resource department projects and processes for the Company.
- Viking Gymnastics & Dance - Niles, IL
Viking Gymnastics & Dance is seeking a full-time Recruiter to maintain our continual growth through employee recruitment and retention.
- SAIL Loans, LLC - Des Plaines, IL
The HR Assistant/Operations responds to facility-related support requests submitted by corporate and field offices. Provide support for employee relations;
- Bounce Chicago Llc - Chicago, IL
Bachelors degree in human resources or related (essential). An HR generalist is someone with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Chamberlain Advisors LLC - Deerfield, IL
Location: Deerfield, IL (Hybrid – onsite 2 days per week). Duration & Type: Initial 13-Month Contract with likely extensions up to 2 years.