Interested in contributing to improving and saving lives? Eurofins Food Chemistry Madison is growing and we're looking for amazing team members to join us.
In 2021 we moved into a brand new ISO 17025 accredited laboratory in Madison, WI designed to conduct food chemistry testing specializing in infant formula, sole-source nutrition products, hemp and CBD, dietary supplements, and a variety of botanicals. Our testing portfolio includes vitamins, minerals, contaminants, pesticides and shelf-life studies.
We test of a variety of instrumentation including UPLC, HPLC, GC, and LCMS technologies. We offer an innovative and collaborative team environment, and the opportunity to develop expertise on a wide variety of analytical instruments! If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an exciting growth oriented company, we look forward to talking with you!
Serves as Project Manager for cGMP Clinical Dose Analysis and/or routine cGMP testing, studies and projects. Has overall responsibility for client interaction and the technical conduct of a study or project as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation, and reporting of results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Represents the single point of control for research studies and projects
- Coordinates efforts of the study team
- Manages client relationships
- Compiles and communicates study requirements to appropriate study team members
- Develops protocols and ensures that the protocol and report, including any changes, are approved and in compliance with appropriate SOPs, GXPs, quality agreements, and regulatory agency guidelines
- Provides relevant information to assure accuracy of forecast and revenue recognition, reviews cost estimate and financial information for accuracy
- Monitors progress and status of assigned studies. Ensures that all experimental data, including observations of unanticipated responses to the test system, are accurately recorded and verified
- Leads efforts with the study team to troubleshoot and solve assay problems, as necessary
- Reviews reports for scientific accuracy and completeness
- Provides technical/scientific guidance and leadership to ensure project completion and to other areas of the company
- Performs post-project analysis of study performance
- Leads and sponsors client visits
- Responsible for ensuring that any unforeseen circumstances that may affect the quality and integrity of the study are identified and documented as they occur and corrective action is taken
- Responds to unscheduled deadlines, client needs, and crises without neglecting other duties
- Co-authors scientific papers/posters which are published or presented at scientific meetings
- Assures on-time delivery of high quality data and reports
- Evaluates data to assure regulatory guidelines and scientific expectations are met
- On a broad basis, able to apply appropriate chemistry principles, theories, and concepts within the field of discipline. Applies a working knowledge of related disciplines
- Trains less-experienced staff
- Travels to various EFII and client locations to support studies and projects
- Travels to technical conferences to represent Eurofins
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- PhD in chemistry, microbiology, or equivalent degree.
- Relevant experience may be substituted for education
- At least 6+ months of related experience with PhD in chemistry, microbiology, or equivalent degree, or 7+ years of related experience without PhD
- Skilled in the appropriate chemistry field
- Knowledge of regulatory agency guidelines
- Proficiency in project management skills
- Ability to conduct review of related literature and references to obtain the required information and subsequently apply it
- Skilled in data interpretation and report writing
- Skilled in performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new tasks
- Ability to think critically and solve problems quickly and efficiently
What we offer: As an employer, we’re keen to look after our people with as much dedication as they look after our patients. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
As part of any recruitment process, the company collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The company is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.Eurofins Mechem is an Equal Opportunities Company.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Madison, WI 53704: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 5 years (Required)
- GMP: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person