Role and Responsibilities
· Negotiate Brine Water/Iodine Leases, SUAs, ROWs
· Draw up Leases/Agreements and Payment Forms
· Determine Ownership from Title Opinions and/or County Records
· Title Examination and Curing Titles Defects
· Negotiation of Business Agreements for Development and Exploration
· Unitization Assistance
· Land Management Support
· Work flexible hours and weekends as needed.
· Business development assistance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum of five years of experience in related land work.
Strong knowledge of oil and gas vocabulary, able to read and understand legal descriptions for a tract of land.
Proficient at running title.
Extremely organized and deadline focused with the capacity to plan, prioritize and complete multiple projects while providing regular communication and updates.
Must have a reliable form of transportation and a clean driving record.
Have or be able to quickly obtain an Oklahoma Notary License.
General Computer Skills, Proficient in Word & Excel, Negotiation Skills, Title Examination, Familiar with Courthouses and Public Record Databases, Familiar with Oil and Gas and/or Brine water Lease/Agreement language
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,204.00 - $83,777.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Englewood, CO 80111