Camping World Holdings, Inc., headquartered in Lincolnshire, IL, (together with its subsidiaries) is America's largest retailer of RVs and related products and services. Our vision is to build a long-term legacy business that makes RVing fun and easy, and our Camping World and Good Sam brands have been serving RV consumers since 1966.
We strive to build long-term value for our customers, employees, and shareholders by combining a unique and comprehensive assortment of RV products and services with a national network of RV dealerships, service centers and customer support centers along with the industry's most extensive online presence and a highly trained and knowledgeable team of employees serving our customers, the RV lifestyle, and the communities in which we operate. We also believe that our Good Sam organization and family of programs and services uniquely enable us to connect with our customers as stewards of the RV enthusiast community and the RV lifestyle. With RV sales and service locations in 42 states, Camping World has grown to become the prime destinations for everything RV.
We are seeking a skilled IT Lead Analyst HCM to join our team and take responsibility for the successful implementation and management of our Workday Talent Management System and Learning System. You will play a vital role in supporting our organization's talent management process by leveraging your expertise in Workday and related technologies. Your primary objective will be to ensure the efficient operation, configuration, and continuous improvement of the Workday Talent Management System to meet the needs of our employees and the business as a whole.. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the learning processes within our organization's Workday system. You will work closely with various stakeholders, including HR, talent acquisition teams, and learning and development professionals, to ensure the effective implementation and utilization of the Workday platform.
- Workday System Administration: Manage the day-to-day operations of the Workday Talent Management System, including user access, security, system configurations, workflows, and integration with other HR systems.
- Work closely with Organization Development Leadership Team, Workday Implementation Consultants, Talent Management Workstream Leads, and subject matter experts so Workday Talent Management are configured for present needs and future potential
Knowledge and experience with Workday Talent Management module and its components
- -particularly the Succession Planning, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Recruiting, and Mentoring components.
- System Implementation and Upgrades: Collaborate with stakeholders to define system requirements, participate in the implementation and testing of system enhancements, and oversee the deployment of system upgrades to ensure a smooth transition and minimal disruption to users.
- User Support and Training: Provide technical support to end-users, troubleshoot system issues, and deliver training sessions and documentation to ensure effective system utilization and user adoption.
- System Enhancements and Customizations: Identify opportunities for system enhancements and propose innovative solutions to optimize the performance management process, drive automation, and improve user experience.
- Data Management: Ensure data integrity and accuracy within the Workday Performance Management System by monitoring data feeds, executing data audits, and resolving data discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Performance Reporting: Generate regular and ad-hoc reports using Workday reporting tools to provide insights on performance management metrics, trends, and compliance requirements.
- Collaboration and Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HR, IT, and business leaders, to gather requirements, understand business needs, and provide guidance on system capabilities and best practices.
- System Documentation and Documentation: Maintain accurate system documentation, including process workflows, system configurations, and standard operating procedures, to ensure knowledge sharing and facilitate system maintenance and upgrades.
- Stay Updated: Stay abreast of the latest industry trends, best practices, and updates in Workday and related technologies to bring new ideas and innovation to the organization's performance management process.
- Ability to successfully build strong relationships with key stakeholders and groups across all levels of the organization; ability to win over resistors and engage executives, managers, and others.
- Workday System Management:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Workday system administration related to learning modules.
- Configure, maintain, and enhance Workday system functionalities to support efficient learning processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and implement system enhancements.
Learning Management System (LMS) Administration:
- Oversee the learning management system within Workday and ensure it meets the organization's training and development needs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design and develop learning programs, courses, and curricula.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of learning initiatives, providing recommendations for improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve LMS-related issues, providing technical support to end-users.
- Other responsibilities include report configuration, content uploading and testing, developing and maintaining guided learning content in the LMS, setting up and maintaining learning communities, and partnering with the Talent Management team to ensure a positive learning experience for our employees by taking full advantage of system capabilities
- Train HR and talent acquisition teams on Workday learning functionalities.
- Provide guidance and support to users, assisting with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions to ensure the effective utilization of the Workday system.
- Stay up to date with the latest Workday releases and updates, assessing their impact and implementing relevant changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Selected candidate will ensure a successful adoption of an enterprise-wide Talent program that appropriately links the main HCM system, reporting, compensation and other relevant components to the Talent Management Module
- Prior experience as an IT Analyst or System Administrator, with a focus on implementing and managing the Workday Performance Management System.
- In-depth knowledge of Workday Performance Management System, including its functionalities, configurations, and integration capabilities.
- Proficiency in system administration tasks, such as security setup, user provisioning, workflow configuration, and report development within Workday.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot system issues and propose effective solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders at all levels and deliver effective training sessions.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and adapt to changing business needs.
- Familiarity with HR processes, performance management methodologies, and compliance requirements is desirable.
- Certifications in Workday HCM or related areas would be a plus.
Join our team as an IT Lead Analyst HCM for Workday Performance Management System and contribute to optimizing our performance management process through the effective utilization of technology. Apply today and become a part of our dynamic and innovative organization.
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.