- Garnets Delivery LLC - Connecticut
Professional drivers needed, with 2 years or more of 26 foot box truck driving experience. The driver is required to know how to do a proper safety inspection…
- Supreme Forest Products, Inc. - Connecticut
Inspects truck before and after trips, submitting report indicating truck condition. Maintains driver log according to regulations.
- Venture Transport - Connecticut
70 cpm + delivery and stop off pay. 9 Months Truck Driving Experience in the Past 3 Years. All dry van, mostly drop & hook.
- Essex Winair - Essex, CT
Experience as a truck driver. We are an HVAC supply company looking for an experienced truck driver to help deliver products to our customers.
- Safety Test & Equipment Company - United States
* Prepares box truck or gooseneck & 5th wheel style trailer for operation by assisting in and overseeing the loading of truck and securing of items and by…