LightForce is a 3D printing technology company focused on the orthodontic space. Our digital platform empowers orthodontists with 3D-printed tooth-moving tools. In 2019, we launched our first product - the world's only, fully customized 3D printed bracket system and digital treatment software. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Learn more at: www.lf.co
As our Director of Practice Integration, you will lead our team of Integration Specialists and Onboarding Specialists. You will report to our VP of Customer Success and be responsible for ensuring our customers onboard successfully and, through ongoing training and touchpoints, are enabled for long-term adoption and growth of LightForce's system.
In close partnership with Sales and other Commercial leaders, you will help build and leverage influential relationships with doctors and staff by providing them with tailored clinical and operational insights with training to enable and inspire them to modernize and grow their business by utilizing the LightForce system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the leadership and development of Integration Specialists and Onboarding Specialists to enable LightForce full integration in orthodontic practices.
- Develop and execute strategies for new customer onboarding, ensuring a successful transition from initial set up to active product usage
- Create the new customer onboarding journey and partner with Marketing and other areas on required content (welcome messaging, guides, and resources that inform customers of LightForce value and use)
- Analyze data, customer behavior, and usage information to identify areas of improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, marketing, and operations to align onboarding efforts with overall business and product strategy
- Ensure that new customers are successful and receive a positive initial experience
- Deliver superb initial customer training in addition to ongoing refresher trainings and proactive clinical interventions
- Demonstrate leadership by being customer focused, displaying strategic thinking, having a global and company mindset, focusing on results, and continuously developing skills.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the healthcare technology, orthodontic or dental industry a plus
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and drive positive outcomes
- Knowledge of key success & retention measures
- Demonstrated track record of mentoring & developing team members
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking
- Experience designing and implementing scalable processes and programs to drive desired business results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- While performing the essential functions of this job, an individual is regularly required to sit or stand, walk, travel (vehicle and plane), see, use hands and arms, listen, and speak.
- Work is generally performed in an open office, sedentary position.
Perks and Benefits (US Employees Only)
- Unlimited PTO for exempt employees
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Group plan voluntary life insurance
- Fringe benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Allowances for those in commercial sales positions
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.