Mission and Vision
At LightForce Orthodontics, we combine advanced 3D manufacturing technologies, proprietary CAD software, and a user-centric workflow and support model to create the world's best orthodontic treatment experience. We create highly precise, 100% personalized orthodontic appliances designed from digital impressions to significantly reduce both treatment duration for patients and chair time for clinicians. Our mission is to empower the experts to create the unique bite and smile that every patient deserves. Our vision is to become the most requested brand in the new era of personalized orthodontics.
LightForce Orthodontics, the world's only provider of patient specific, 3D printed orthodontic braces is looking for an experienced, passionate Product Management Director.
As a Director of Product Management at LightForce, you will drive our vision for growth via the development of innovative software and/or hardware products for orthodontists and their teams, as well as the internal products and capabilities that enable growth, efficiency, and scale in sales, marketing, manufacturing, and customer support. Working directly with your customers and partner teams, you will lead discovery, definition, development and adoption of new capabilities that power the business and deliver business critical results. As a leader-doer, you will be hands-on in development and execution of your agenda, while being responsible for managing or mentoring junior product team members.
LightForce Orthodontics hires committed, self-motivated associates and then gives them the freedom and flexibility to do great work. You will help to grow a fantastic tech company, to advance the orthodontic profession and provide positive health benefits to patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Articulate a product vision and bring organizational clarity to the problems to solve for your customers
- Own a product portfolio, actively managing the roadmap and backlog
- Define and be accountable for your products' performance
- Be an expert in the market, competition, and state of the art for your product domain
- Collaborate with customers, users, and internal stakeholders, including other product teams, Sales, Clinical Affairs, Service, Doctor Success, and Manufacturing to establish product priorities and requirements
- Drive new features and initiatives across the entire user journey from discovery through launch and optimization
- Work directly with our software and hardware engineering partners using scrum to execute and achieve desired outcomes
- Recruit, manage, coach and grow an excellent product management team with best in class product development competencies
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of product management experience working with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product vision and roadmap that delivers clear customer impact
- 5+ years of product management experience in either: a healthcare domain developing software and/or hardware products used by practitioners in core treatment/care delivery workflows, or an operationally intensive domain developing software and/or automation systems that improve efficiency and quality in complex workflows
- 3+ years developing product management talent
- Undergraduate STEM degree
- Track record of delivering products aimed at complex and varied workflows/protocols for highly technical/expert users with a meaningful impact; ideally in the dental/orthodontic and/or CAD/3D printing domains
- Demonstrated strengths in building strong relationships inside and outside of an organization to unlock innovation opportunities and facilitate world-class execution as a team
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, communication, and influencing skills, with solid examples of leadership in data-driven decision making
- Strong references highlighting success driving breakthrough business impacts
- A desire to part of a fast-paced, collaborative environment and build a game-changing business
Perks and Benefits (US Employees Only)
- Unlimited PTO for exempt employees
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Group plan voluntary life insurance
- Fringe benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid parental leave
- Allowances for those in commercial sales positions
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LightForce Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local