As a Consumer Direct Home Lending Advisor in Chase Home Lending, you will guide your clients through the process of home ownership, ensuring strong sales results. Utilizing your extensive knowledge and understanding of home lending products, you will act as the primary point of contact for your customers throughout the duration of the loan. You will comply with all regulatory requirements while marketing and promoting the financial products offered by Chase.
- Convert inbound and outbound leads into Prime FHA mortgage loan applications
- Source all business and logging all contacts with prospects
- Use consultative selling of Purchases Loans in a call center environment
- Recommend optimum product/rate program combinations to prospects
- Ensure compliance with applicable statues and procedures
- Provide feedback on lead quality
- Meet required sales performance for pre-established goal volume
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability in providing superior customer service and consultative selling
- Ability to adhere to Hybrid work schedule (3 days on-site and 2 days remote)
- Ability to adhere to on-site training Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM for the first 60 days
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- FHA/VA sales experience
- Call Center experience
- Marketing, promoting, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Experience in the Financial Services, Mortgage, Auto, Medical or Education industries
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.