Twenty-five-year-old HVAC and Plumbing company is seeking an Operations Manager to lead the organization into our next phase of growth and dominance. We have established ourselves as the premiere service company with over 23K Five-Star reviews on Google, Yelp!, Angie’s List, and a A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are an employee-centric company with a win-win strategy for success! Our company culture has been named the Best Contractor to Work for by Air Conditioning|Heating|Refrigeration Contractors News. We have also been selected the past two years as a INC. 5000 Fastest Growing Company in the United States and was selected in 2022 as Virginia’s Best HVAC Workplace recipient. We are proud of what we have created at AllTech Services and are looking for continued growth and success in the years to come.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
· Top industry compensation with rewards for performance and KPI achievements.
· Incredible Health Insurance with company contributing 80% of the costs for the employee. Aetna is the largest privately held Health Care Supplier and is accepted by 98% of Health Care Providers in Northern VA! Accepted at all hospitals in the DMV region. AFTER LOW DEDUCTIBLE IS MET...100% OF COVERAGE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR IS COVERED!!
- Dental Plan, Orthodontics coverage, Vision Coverage and much more.
- Wellness Plan including unlimited "FREE" mental health sessions, chiropractic services, Colonoscopy, Mammograms and other FREE diagnostic testing.
- 8 Paid Holidays including your birthday and THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING!
- 80 hours of PTO to be used by the Team Member as they see fit.
- IRA beginning on day one of employment. Both a Traditional 401K and a ROTH 401K with employer match of up to the first 4% of employee contribution.
- $25K of Life Insurance paid by the company.
- $25K of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance paid by the company.
- Long-term Disability.
- Short-term Disability.
- Accident Insurance.
- Optional additional Insurances for employee and dependents.
- Top IT Technical devices.
- Employee discounts at Home Depot and Lowes.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee parties, happy hours, and other team building events throughout the year…including the Holiday Party and End of The Summer Family Event.
- The Greatest Employee Lounge this side of the Google Headquarters in Cupertino! Oven, Stove, Refrigerator, Air Fryer, Microwave, Pizza Oven, Waffle Bar, Omelet Bar, Quesadilla Maker, Panini Press, Video Games on 75" Television, and much more!
- Napping Pod with Alexa sound controller
- Fitness Center with Lockers and Showers.
- Massages, Stretching, Normatec Air Compression & PEMF Therapy, and Celluma LED Light Therapy sessions held in Fitness Center.
- Cooking Classes, Demonstrations and Catered Meals in state-of-the-art kitchen.
- Discount program with 100+ Restaurants, Hotels, Air Flights, Resorts, Amusement Parks, Shopping and other participating retailers.
- Employee Assistance Program.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
What we need is a Leader! We need a professional, accomplished Operations Manager who has experience in the service industry and “in our space”. A leader who directs, explains, demonstrates and inspires those answering to him/her. One who can ensure that the objectives of the President are communicated throughout the organization and facilitates the implementation and success of the goals are achieved. We are a member of Nexstar and use their best practices as well as their training events and collaborative approach to sharing ideas. Experience and training with NEXSTAR are a vital candidate qualification.
Functional Areas of Accountability:
- Creating employee empowerment, satisfaction, performance and cultivating the winning culture within the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Customer Development and satisfaction.
- Leadership – establishing a vision, supporting the company’s Core Values, building a vital and healthy culture for employees, and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- All planning, preparation, and execution to meet performance goals of the Company.
- The execution of the operational functions in the business, which includes all the marketing, financial, organizational development, and operations/production systems.
- Communications with all employees and the corporation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Development of the market area through internal growth.
- The use of cost effective and approved technology to improve human performance within the Company.
- To operate the Company within KPI performance guidelines, and within Local, State and Federal codes.
- Any other functional areas as designated by the President.
- A desire to motivate and lead the organization to achieving Goals and Objectives.
- A willingness to inspire people to greatness and to foster a collaborative culture based on support and celebration of success.
If you are a proven leader of people, with experience in HVAC and/or Plumbing or the Service Industry, with a desire to take a successful organization to the next level of success, send your resume in today! We are a Nexstar affiliated organization, so exposure to their program is helpful but not necessary. Send resume into Indeed for immediate consideration!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person