Limited Time Offer: $20/Hr Paid Training
Who We Are
National Assemblers, Inc is family-owned and the largest retail assembly company in the world, with over 10 Million products assembled for our customers last year. We are the trusted provider to the world’s largest brands like Amazon, Walmart, Lowes, Wayfair, Bass Pro Shop, and most importantly, to individual customers who trust us in their homes. We were awarded “Assembly Company of the Year” for 2022 all due to our hardworking technicians who have pride in all they do! We are also the fastest growing, with over 100 new management roles created and filled last year! If you have the will and the skill, we have the opportunities for you!
Who You Are
You love working with your hands to build products. You’re the one all of your family and friends call to assemble their new bike or grill. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and like the benefits and backing of a W-2 organization. You enjoy independence and are self-motivated. Customer satisfaction and high quality is your top goal when working. You are reliable and have a proven attendance record with reliable transportation. You're not afraid of hard work and enjoy a good challenge. If this sounds like you, we would love you to join our NAI family!
What You’ll Do
- You’ll build bikes, grills, furniture & anything our customer's request.
- You’ll be working independently and will need your own reliable transportation to get to the store.
- You’ll assemble the product to National Assembler’s specifications
- You’ll build a strong rapport with customers and ensure 100% satisfaction by delivering good customer service and quality product
What’s In it For You
- Piece-rate earnings (hard work results in high pay = unlimited earning potential)
- Top-notch training certification program with a guaranteed minimum (get paid to learn a trade!)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Overtime Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Benefits begin after 60 days of employment)
- W-2 Employee
- Travel opportunities
- A nationwide support staff who is focused on your personal development and success
You'll Meet These Basic Job Requirements
- You must be able to lift 40 pounds
- You must have your own RELIABLE transportation
- This job requires regular driving to retail customers (most stores are within 15 to 75 miles of your home)
- You must have basic hand tools
APPLY IN OUR WEBSITE >> https://national-assemblers-inc.breezy.hr/
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Are you 18 years of age or older?
- National Assemblers is a nationwide company. We assemble bikes, grills, furniture, fitness equipment, displays, shelving, and anything else that the customer requests. This is a labor intensive, sometime repetitive job with variable hours and locations, where hard work results in high pay. Our Assemblers are paid by the piece, not by the hour. Depending on the type and number of items assembled, our Techs’ piece work earnings, if converted into hourly, average $20+ an hour and our experienced Techs can make up to $50 an hour. Is that acceptable?
- Do you have your own reliable vehicle to travel for local and out of town work?
- Do you have a mobile device with internet access (must be Apple iPhone 6 or higher or Android with OS 6.0 or higher with a minimum 8-megapixel camera)?
- If hired, you will be paid weekly by direct deposit or cash card. You will be an employee of the company, not a sub-contractor. This is a W-2 position. Is this acceptable?
- Basic tools as well as some specialty tools are required for this position. You will not be required to purchase tools until it has been determined that the job is a good fit for both parties. Is this acceptable?
- We will pay you $0.24/mile for each mile driven after the first 50 miles per day. Is this acceptable?
- This position requires traveling outside your local area, depending on your location. It may be necessary to travel within a 40-75 mile radius from the hiring location. Is this something you are able to do?
Work Location: On the road