Limited Time Offer: $18/Hour Paid Training and $500 Sign On Bonus*
Who We Are
National Assemblers, Inc is family-owned and the largest retail assembly company in the world, with over 10 Million products assembled for our customers last year. We are the trusted provider to the world's largest brands like Amazon, Walmart, Lowes, Wayfair, Bass Pro Shop, and most importantly, to individual customers who trust us in their homes. We were awarded “Assembly Company of the Year” for 2022 all due to our hardworking technicians who have pride in all they do! We are also the fastest growing, with over 100 new management roles created and filled last year! If you have the will and the skill, we have the opportunities for you!
Who You Are
You love working with your hands to build products. You're the one all of your family and friends call to assemble their new bike or grill. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and like the benefits and backing of a W-2 organization. You enjoy independence and are self-motivated. Customer satisfaction and high quality is your top goal when working. You are reliable and have a proven attendance record with reliable transportation. You're not afraid of hard work and enjoy a good challenge. If this sounds like you, we would love you to join our NAI family!
What You'll Do
- You'll build bikes, grills, furniture & anything our customer's request.
- You'll be working independently and will need your own reliable transportation to get to the store.
- You'll assemble the product to National Assembler's specifications
- You'll build a strong rapport with customers and ensure 100% satisfaction by delivering good customer service and quality product
What's In it For You
- Piece-rate earnings (hard work results in high pay = unlimited earning potential)
- Top-notch training certification program with a guaranteed minimum (get paid to learn a trade!)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Overtime Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Benefits begin after 60 days of employment)
- W-2 Employee
- Travel opportunities
- A nationwide support staff who is focused on your personal development and success
You'll Meet These Basic Job Requirements
- You must be able to lift 40 pounds
- You must have your own RELIABLE transportation
- This job requires regular driving to retail customers (most stores are within 15 to 75 miles of your home)
- You must have basic hand tools
APPLY NOW to start building your future with us!
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.
- Limited Time Offer: Terms & Conditions Apply