Career experience relevant to the discipline -preference in healthcare accounting/finance. A Core Faculty should demonstrate exemplary teaching in their…
masters in healthcare administration jobs
- University of Arizona Global Campus - Remote
- Valle Verde, a HumanGood community - Santa Barbara, CA
DIRECTOR OF NURSING - FLEXIBLE HOURS / 3-4 DAYS PER WEEK! *. Valle Verde in Santa Barbara, CA, one of 11 HumanGood life plan communities named "Best Nursing…
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute - Van Nuys, CA
Maintains current CPR certification for healthcare providers. Per CA Order, all healthcare workers must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19.
- ERH Healthcare, LLC - Sandersville, GA
Full-time, exempt role with daily reporting responsibilities. Direction and oversight of Financial components of WCRMC. Hospital Accounting: 5 years (Required).
- University of Saint Francis - Fort Wayne, IN
Reporting to the MHA Program Director, adjunct faculty ensure all USF MHA students have the resources and support necessary to achieve their academic and career…
- Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL
We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Repayment.
- Maryland Oncology Hematology - Silver Spring, MD
Minimum seven years experience in healthcare management, including at least five years in a supervisory capacity. Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Tennova Health Care - Clarksville - Clarksville, TN
As a member of the Hospital's senior management team, the Assistant Chief Executive Officer (ACEO) will participate in operational decision-making processes…
- Upstream USA - Raleigh, NC
Provide workflow guidance (or utilize other healthcare consultants) to ensure same day access to all methods of contraception.
- SAC Health System - Blythe, CA
The RN Clinic Manager is responsible and accountable for patient care and relations and personnel administration. Bilingual/ English and Spanish preferred.
- Timothy Hill Children's Ranch - Riverhead, NY
(29-I Clinical Consultation / Program Supervision). The function of the Medical Director is to: oversee the medical department at Timothy Hill; ensure that all…
- Medical Facilities of America - Alexandria, VA
The primary focus of this elite leadership and management program is to identify, hire, train and develop Administrators as business leaders for the company.
- Herzing University - Remote
Doctoral or master degree in Healthcare, Health Administration, or related field with previous work experience in healthcare administration.
- Communicare Health Centers - California
Education/Licenses: Bachelors degree in a health-related field including nursing, healthcare administration, public health, or other is required.
- Northern Maine - Bangor, ME
Baccalaureate degree in healthcare, healthcare administration, long term care administration, nursing, social work, or psychology.
- Keck Medical Center of USC - Los Angeles, CA
The fellow will work hand in hand with Keck Medicine of USC executives to support and eventually lead key operational, strategic, quality, patient experience…
- AHA - AMERICAN HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION - Chicago, IL
Starting base salary = $86,000 - $107,000 a year (commensurate with related experience). This position analyzes the business performance of the American Society…
- Center Care Home Health - Colorado Springs, CO
Degree in nursing; Master’s degree in nursing or healthcare administration is a plus. Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare.