SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 1-2 years’ related assembly experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of standard electronic parts and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of customer change notice (CCN) documents and their applications
- Ability to use various types of drivers, wrenches, torques, crimping tools, screw drivers, wire cutters, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of fasteners such as fine thread, cross thread, panhead, flat head, Phillips head, etc.
- Ability to read and work from rough schematics, assembly drawings and verbal instructions to build developmental assemblies, subassemblies and components
- Five (5) weeks PTO per year
- Eight (8) paid holidays per year
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage (first of the month following hire date)
- HSA & FSA Plans (with HSA employer contribution)
- Company-paid life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee may be exposed to hazards (chemical, mechanical, and/or radiant energy). The employee may be required to wear protective clothing such as heel straps and a lab coat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. All of the work will be performed indoors.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/M/F/DISABILITY/VET