Assist patients in and out of the vehicle if necessary. Candidate needs to have their own car to transport the patients. Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Grandison Management - Spotswood, NJ
- Europastry USA Inc. - New Brunswick, NJ
Maintains cleanliness, gases and routine maintenance of vehicles. Must do a pre-use inspection of vehicle i.e., tires, lights, brakes.
- Gem Limousine Worldwide - Sayreville, NJ
Drivers needed for chauffeured passenger transportation services. We've installed sneeze guard partitions in each vehicle to further enhance our safety and…
- Maschio's Food Service - Hazlet, NJ
Substitute Drivers needed for school lunch program. Must have good driving record. Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays.
- Reformed Church Home - Old Bridge, NJ
Notify manager of any vehicle problems and take vehicle for inspections. The ability to communicate clearly in English; both written and verbal.
- Delta Group USA - Old Bridge, NJ
Delta Group is seeking a Delivery driver for the porcelain flooring tile warehouse. Must know how to drive a box truck to deliver the products.
- Sewa Adult Day Care - East Brunswick, NJ
The position requires providing transportation to clients from home to the Center and back, including driving to and from appointments and trips.
- First Choice Limousine and Car Service - Township of Monroe, NJ
No out of pocket expenses required and no mileage wear and tear on your personal vehicle is incurred. First Choice Limousine and Car Service provides all…
- Quantix - Sayreville, NJ
We have opportunities to service customers all along the east coast from North Carolina up into New England. Need to have at least 3 years of driving history, 1…
- Wonder Indeed - Edison, NJ
As a Culinary Delivery Team Member, you'll play a key role in preparing, packaging, and then delivering exceptional meals to our customers in assigned delivery…
- Associated Couriers, LLC - South Plainfield, NJ
Drivers must have a reliable vehicle - A compact to full size motor vehicle is sufficient. Able to obtain state minimum vehicle insurance requirements for both…
- ExcelCare At Manalapan - Manalapan, NJ
Working directly with clients. Servicing a population with developmental disabilites. Great team envirioment. Experience preferred but not need will train the…
- ADULT DAY CARE CENTER - Sayreville, NJ
The candidate should be pleasant, friendly and above all very responsible as this job requires interacting with the elderly.
- Hackensack Meridian Health - Perth Amboy, NJ
The Transportation Aide is responsible for transporting patients and/or specimens upon request. Transports patients by the use of wheelchairs and with stretcher…
- JMG Realty, Inc. -NJ - Old Bridge, NJ
Maintain curb appeal and removal of trash from community. Physically walk the property on a frequent basis and remove litter, debris and trash from the grounds.
- Everon Logistics - East Brunswick, NJ
Perform daily vehicle inspections and paperwork. Load, unload, prepare, inspect and safely operate a delivery vehicle. Be able to lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Irvin Raphael, Inc - East Brunswick, NJ
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for school bus and van drivers with a valid CDL with (P)Passenger and (S) School Bus Endorsements. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.