Maintain accurate vehicle run log. Operate vehicle according to all state and federal regulations. Services vehicle driven, such as checking fluid levels and…
- Ammon Analytical Laboratory LL - Webster, MA
- Valet Park of America - Worcester, MA
License(s) required – The general Valet Attendant position requires a valid Class D license to operate a motor vehicle. (in and out of customers vehicles).
- Haney Freightways - United States
Come join our team where you are not just a number but a member of the family. Haney Freightways is a fast growing company that is looking for OTR drivers who…
- FTI Coach Lines - Whitinsville, MA
We specialize in collegiate sports teams, day and multiday tours, and weddings. Interested applicants should have CDL experience with a passenger endorsement,…
- Life-Skills, Inc. - Webster, MA
Assists in helping individuals into and out of the vehicle. Maintains the cleanliness of the interior of the vehicle. High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Mass Trucking Services Inc - Shrewsbury, MA
Operate 26 ft. straight trucks with lift gate. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment. Comply with all State and Federal Safety regulations,…
- MEYER LOGISTICS INC - Webster, MA
1-3 years of previous experience driving 26-28 FT box trucks or any other commercial motor vehicle over 10,001 lbs. Report defects, accidents and violations.
- Unitrans Transportation LLC - Uxbridge, MA
Clean, Neat & Safety Oriented Drivers with. 1 Years Experience with a clean DMV record for a local and regional FLATBED company.
- Hiway Recovery Inc - Upton, MA
Hiway Recovery is seeking qualified individuals to run and operate low-bed trailer/ landoll or heavy ramp truck. Pay is based off of experience.
- Quality Beverage LP - Auburn, MA
Perform vehicle and/or forklift inspections as required. Drive company vehicle to your destination obeying all traffic laws and safety procedures.
- Venture Community Services - Sturbridge, MA
Ensure all safety precautions regarding the operation of motor vehicles and transportation of individuals, ensure all individuals will be seated while vehicle…
- Country Living at Westview Commons - Dayville, CT
This job position will provide services in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with the…
- Tantasqua Regional/School Union 61 Districts - Sturbridge, MA
30-35 hours per week*. REPORTS TO: *Transportation Coordinator, Business Manager, Superintendent. JOB GOAL: * To safely transport children to and from school…
- SO Free Logistics - Worcester, MA
\*NO MARIJUANA DRUG TEST REQUIRED\**. *100% Reliable *- Show up on time and ready to work – no tolerance for no-shows and late arrivals. Must be 21 years old.
- Swift Transportation Co. of Arizona LLC - Thompson, CT
Must be at least 21 years old and hold a valid Class A license. No DUI within 10 years if CDL- A holder. No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 2…
- J. A. Miara Transportation - Oxford, MA
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.