Perform Ultrasonic, radiographic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, and visual inspections on specifically assigned field or laboratory projects.
- Braun Intertec - Bloomington, MN +1 location
- TC Energy - Sugar Grove, OH
Employment Type: Employee Full-time. This position will be based in Sugar Grove, OH. Complete detailed inspection documents on all aspects of pipeline anomalies…
- Achievement Engineering Corp. - Elk Grove, CA
American Concrete Institute (ACI) Concrete Field Testing Technician, Grade 1 Certification. International Code Council (ICC) Reinforced Concrete Special…
- Sonic Systems International - Florida
Sonic Systems International (SSI) manages qualified field service technicians who perform maintenance, repairs, and modifications to commercial nuclear…
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. - Donaldsonville, LA
Supervise NDE technicians and API inspectors. The Reliability Supervisor is responsible for Quality Assurance / Quality Control in an assigned area of the CF…
- Thielsch Engineering, Inc - Del Valle, TX
Our multi-disciplined engineering and technical staff specialize in failure analysis, engineering design, process optimization, and condition assessment.
- HiTech WeldOverlay - Lenexa, KS
The QC Manager position is the person assigned the responsibility for implementing and maintaining the Company Quality Control Program.
- The Flying Locksmiths - Physical Security Specialists - United States
* Acts as onsite project lead to meet project timelines and goals, and oversee lead technicians, technicians, apprentices, and subcontractors.
- MISTRAS Group, Inc. - Heath, OH
Working in plant and/or shop areas around other NDT inspection equipment and Forklifts moving parts around, can cause elevated noise levels.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory - Livermore, CA
Q-level clearance requires U.S. citizenship. This position requires a Department of Energy (DOE) Q-level clearance.
- T.D. Williamson, Inc. - Salt Lake City, UT
Provides high-level training and development programs for Regional Operations Managers. Coordinates with Field Supervisors and Operations Managers to ensure a…
- Marathon Petroleum Company LP - Galveston Bay, TX
Coordinates services of contract inspectors/non-destructive examination technicians. The position will be primarily responsible for development of equipment…
- American Testing Services, Ltd. - Miamisburg, OH
Maintains proficiency in rescue techniques and assists in rescues as directed and in accordance with certification level. Minimum 18 years of age.
- MISTRAS Group, Inc. - Decatur, AL
Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels. Prior certification as an NDE Level II with one (1) year experience or…
- MISTRAS Group, Inc. - Reno, NV
Prior certification as an NDE Level II with one (1) year experience or prior certification as an NDE Level I technician with adequate field experience hours to…