The rehabilitation aide will work under direction of, and in order to support the work of: Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapy Assistants, and Speech-Language Pathologists.
General responsibilities include:
- Transporting all patients to and from the nursing units and therapy departments.
- Taking direction from therapy staff to assist with patient care.
- Keeping the equipment, gym and treatment areas clean and organized.
- Work requires completion of high school
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- CNA, Rehabilitation Aide Training, prior volunteer experience in therapy settings, or plans to attend therapy school: preferred but not required.
- Basic interpersonal skills are needed to communicate with patients, families, staff and physicians, and to perform activities requiring courtesy and tact.
Location: SHS · SRH SRH OUTPATIENT THERA
Schedule: Full Time, Days, 0900-530