Concord, NH 03301: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required).
- US Probation Office, Concord NH - Concord, NH
- CoreMedical Group - Manchester, NH
Familiarity with office procedures and basic office principles. The tasks of the office administrator will include general administrative activities.
- Soheila Degieux, D.D.S. - Penacook, NH
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, greeting and assisting patients at check-in and checkout, answering calls, scheduling appointments,…
- ConvenientMD - Manchester, NH
Strong knowledge of how to use data processing software, personal computer, and other programs common to an office environment. High school diploma is required.
- Vachon Dental - Manchester, NH
Looking for a strong leader/role model to assist with the daily operations of a busy General Dental Practice. This position is demanding and fast-paced.
- Continental Paving, Inc - Londonderry, NH
Position also includes administrative and clerical duties. Computer skills, attention to detail, and communication skills are necessary skills for this job.
- Granite Shore Power - Bow, NH
Previous experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, personal assistant or office manager is preferred.
- The Granite YMCA - Downtown Manchester - Manchester, NH
Tasked with providing information to current and prospective members, giving tours and answering phones. Our schedule is made out monthly to allow flexibility.
- Hanover Hill Health Care Center - Manchester, NH
Hanover Hill is currently interviewing for a part-time receptionist with a warm, friendly presence and the ability to work harmoniously with all facility staff.
- The RiverWoods Group - Manchester, NH
RiverWoods Manchester is currently hiring for a Part Time Receptionist. Provides quality customer service with a positive attitude and commitment to teamwork…
- Commerce Innovations Group, LLC - Amherst, NH
Providing other administrative support for order processing and maintenance. Resolving customer related inquiries across all sales channels via (phone, e-mail…
- Bedford School District - Bedford, NH
Qualifications: Prior experience in a high school guidance/student services office beneficial. Description: Full time year round Secretary needed to support the…
- Custom Climates HVAC, LLC - Auburn, NH
A successful office assistant should have experience with a variety of office software (microsoft office, email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able…
- Merrimack County - Concord, NH
To provide trauma informed administrative support and secretarial services to the Merrimack County Advocacy Center.
- Mann Family Dental - Manchester, NH
Dental office: 1 year (Required). In our practice, our front desk/office manager will work closely with the clinical staff by assisting patients with scheduling…
- New Hampshire Orthopaedic Center - Bedford, NH
Daily distribution of outer offices courier bags to appropriate staff. Location:* *Nashua/Bedford/Londonderry office travel required and reimbursed as needed*.
- Amoskeag Chiropractic, Inc & Amehrst Family Chiropractic, LLC - Amherst, NH
Provide administrative support to the chiropractic doctor. Work under the direction of the chiropractic doctor. Find and schedule treatment plans for patients.
- Thompson Automotive Group - Nashua, NH
We are looking for a full time candidate who is outgoing, personable and able to work some nights and weekends. Starting pay will be based off experience.