- Read fill sheets and performs work as assigned by production supervisor.
- Sets up filling equipment, scales and containers at various production points.
- Labels or stencils containers as specified.
- Operates valves and other controls on production equipment.
- Follows through with customer specifications on work orders, filling finished product into various packaging units.
- Notifies supervisor of any safety, mechanical or product quality related issues.
- Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production.
- Labeling of product following prescribed procedures.
- Checks products for shipment by inspecting product visually
- Packs cartons by folding cartons, following prescribed arrangement; placing product in carton.
- Finishes cartons by sealing openings; affixing product label to carton.
- Places finished cartons on pallets by following prescribed stacking arrangement.
- Actively support safety; comply with safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- reliable and detail oriented
- basic math and computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- Advanced education or skilled training preferred. Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Requires strong basic math skills. Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Candidate must be comfortable working in a factory environment which could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $19.69 - $24.69 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person