- MBI Health Services, LLC - Washington, DC
Provides routine skin care. Cares for male external catheter care bag. Assists with medication (medication reminders only) as specified on plan of care.
- Falcons Landing - Sterling, VA
Experience working in long term care, Nursing Home, Memory Care, Assisted Living or similar care settings. *** _(UPDATE 04/04/2022: Currently offering $2,000…
- Inspire Rehabilitation and Health Center - Washington, DC
Assure quality of care by measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards and making or recommending any necessary adjustments.
- Capitol City Rehabilitation and Nursing - Washington, DC
We are excited to announce that Capitol is accepting applications for our Nursing Assistant Paid Training Program to obtain your certification as a DC Certified…
- Children's National Hospital - Washington, DC
Assist with central line dressing, pin care, cast and traction care and care for dying patients. In collaboration with the multidisciplinary health care…
- MEDSTAR HEALTH - Washington, DC
Functions as a member of the patient-centered care team to provide direct patient care activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse for assigned…
- Heritage Care, Inc. - Hyattsville, MD
No disciplinary action against nursing assistant license. Minimum 6 months of experience working in long term care. Work Permission in the U.S.
- Charles E Smith Jewish Day School Of Greater Washington Inc - Rockville, MD
Degree from accredited school of nursing. The health center nurse will oversee the daily clinical operations and provision of care required for the Health…
- Done. - Washington, DC
Our clinicians manage patients online, allowing the autonomy to set their own schedules. On-site Training: *Get medical help and advice for complex patient…
- Howard University Hospital - Washington, DC
Complete Howard University Hospital approved training program. Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious work relationships with staff,…
- University of Maryland Capital Region - Cheverly, MD
Orients patients to the care environment to promote patient comfort and safety. Operates and maneuvers patient care equipment safely.
- Regional Care Network - Silver Spring, MD
Must have experience in a skilled nursing facility. Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene. An employee in this position is responsible for the safety and…
- The George Washington University Hospital - Washington, DC
Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Able to speak and write English Fluently.
- Cadia Hyattsville - Hyattsville, MD
Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic…
- Inova Home Health - Alexandria, VA
You will utilize your leadership skills in coordinating care and provide home-based nursing care for patients as directed by an attending physician.