- Falls Church Merrifield Preschool - Falls Church, VA
Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include…
- Early Learning Academy - Arlington, VA
Implement a developmentally appropriate early childcare and preschool program for the children. Reporting to the Center Director, the Lead Teacher will be…
- Active Children Learning Center - Odenton, MD
Preschool Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education/ 90 hours and 9hours Communication, FA/CPR certified, Medication Administration Training …
- Ingenuity Prep - Washington, DC
You have a desire to serve as a lead teacher in an early childhood setting and raise student achievement in a low-income school.
- US House of Representatives - Washington, DC
The Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) provides operations support services and business solutions to the community of 10,000 House Members,…
- Northeast Stars Montessori - Washington, DC +1 location
At least 24 credit hours from an accredited college or university, plus demonstrated skill and competence with young children as satisfactorily determined by…
- Ingenuity Prep - Washington, DC
Support the lead PreK/Kindergarten teacher. All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment…
- Wonders Early Learning + Extended Day - Bethesda, MD
90 hour certification - preschool (Required). Minimum of Maryland State 90 clock hours certificate of approved infant/toddler and preschool coursework.
- JCCNV-BETH EL ECLC - Alexandria, VA
Knowledge of Reggio Emilia Philosophy preferred. Working knowledge of emergent curriculum, Reggio Emilia inspired approach or project approach;
- Georgetown University - Washington, DC
1+ years as a lead teacher in a licensed child development center. The Child Care Lead Teacher provides developmentally appropriate early education and care to…
- Prince George's County Public Schools - Upper Marlboro, MD
Confers with parents and students regarding progress/problems of assigned students; arranges and participates in teacher-parent or teacher-student conferences…
- Emergent preparatory Academy - Washington, DC
Ensure all children in your care is safe (indoor/outdoor). Maintain a healthy and safe environment. Ensure areas are cleam after each activity.
- Edlavitch District of Columbia Jewish Community Center - Washington, DC
We are searching for candidates to fill full-time assistant and floating subsitute positions.
- Al-Huda School - College Park, MD
For Qur'an teachers, sound knowledge and implementation of the rules of Tajweed is required. Responsible for instructing students elementary, middle and high…
- Baby Einstein Child Development Center - Washington, DC
Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Kids After Hours - Rockville, MD
We offer both organized activities, such as literacy, cultural arts, S.T.E.M., arts and crafts, sports, monthly clubs, cooking, as well as free play options.
- Kiddie Academy of Reston, VA - Reston, VA
Maintains open lines of communication with families, co-teachers, and center administration. Regularly conducts informal and formal observations and assessments…