- Brown, Paindiris & Scott LLP - Glastonbury, CT
MINIMUM of 1 year of real estate paralegal experience REQUIRED. The successful candidate will have experience handling all aspects of residential real estate…
- Shuttleworth & Ingersoll PLC - Cedar Rapids, IA
Candidates should have at least five years or more experience counseling, planning, negotiating, drafting, and reviewing documentation relating to the…
- Kriss Law / Atlantic Closing & Escrow - Massachusetts
Minimum of two years (2) of Massachusetts residential conveyancing experience. Expertise in other jurisdictions a plus but not required.
- United Real Estate - Ashburn, VA
YES, United Real Estate will pay you 100% of the full commission. You can do this full-time or part-time. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission.
- Exclusive Homes & Properties International - Silver Spring, MD
Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies. The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes,…
- The Kristen Roberts Team - Keller Williams Realty - Ashburn, VA
Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success. Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred. Second Mile Service - Serve Big!!
- Exclusive Homes & Properties International - Rockville, MD
Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies. Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Epic Land Solutions, Inc - Spokane Valley, WA
Provide project support activities: contact property owners to arrange for inspection of affected properties, negotiate acquisition of easements and fee…
- Stratton Real Estate Group - Tucson, AZ
Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing. Previous real estate transaction and or commercial escrow experience is prefered.
- Confidential - Belle Glade, FL
The Community Manager oversees and coordinates all property management and maintenance functions of an LIHTC property. Handles all property personnel matters.
- Agent Advice - Arlington, VA +10 locations
You must have an active real estate license to work as a real estate agent for any brokerage in the state. Have a flexible schedule, Part-time or Full-time!
- Van Metre Companies - Ashburn, VA
Van Metre is seeking a *New Homes Sales Associate t*o be trained in New Homes Sales! As the *New Homes Sales Associate*, you will be mentored by experienced New…
- Home Loans Guaranteed,LLC - Germantown, MD
Do you understand that you will not start getting your commission checks until you have been in real estate for at least 60-90 days?
- Keller Williams Realty- The Lander Team - Bullhead City, AZ
Real estate license required, or be willing and able to obtain. Prospecting, using our proven systems and models. Never pay a penny for advertising.