MUST BE RELIABLE AND DEPENDABLE, AND HAVE ABILITY TO MULTI TASK. DUTIES INCLUDE COMPUTER ENTRY, ANSWERING PHONES, AND ASSISTING CUSTOMER WITH CLAIMS.
receptionist jobs near Staten Island, NY
- a & b collision key inc - Staten Island, NY
- Medical Office - Staten Island, NY
It is a multispecialty office. Pay will be determined based on previous experience. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Confidential - Staten Island, NY
Dental receptionist: 1 year (Preferred). The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be reliable, have exceptional customer service,…
- Elan Hair & Nails - Staten Island, NY
Our busy full-service Hair & Nail Salon is looking for experienced Salon Receptionists to work with our talented team. Knowledge of POS & Booking System.
- Frank Scafuri, III, DO, PC - Staten Island, NY
Our high paced office is looking for someone to complete various tasks associated with a Medical Receptionist. Making and/or Rescheduling Appointments.
- DeVito & Alvarado Pediatric Associates - Staten Island, NY
Must have at least 1 year experience. Must have worked with and EMR. Knowledge of insurance verification, signing in patients, scanning reports, collecting co…
- Richmond University Medical Center - Staten Island, NY
Responsible for all phone support, patient intake, registration, scheduling and discharge. Supports the overall operations of the medical practice.
- Clove Lakes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - Staten Island, NY
A Competitive Benefits Package Consisting of Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Direct Deposit, and More! Full and Part Time Positions.
- T.L.C. Physical Therapy - Staten Island, NY
Communication between other medical professions, insurance companies, attorneys.. etc.. Patient tracking and verification of benefits on a continued basis.
- Motions Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, LLC - Staten Island, NY
*_This position requires previous experience in a healthcare setting. Patient registration, making and confirming appointments using computer program, filing,…
- Staten Island Pediatric Dentistry - Staten Island, NY
A minimum of 1 year of dental/medical customer service experience handling incoming/outgoing patients, managing payments, scheduling and answering phones.
- new dorp fitness - Staten Island, NY
Part time job for fitness club. Must be responsible and honest. High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- new york surgical assoc, pc - Staten Island, NY
Patient intake with data entry. Answering and routing phone calls. High school or equivalent (Preferred). Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Link Homecare - Staten Island, NY
The ideal candidate will have administrative, and office experience. The candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a…
- Rezolut of NY - Staten Island, NY
Accurately completes the registration process, enters patient information in the RIS and verifies discrepancies in patient information with patients, clinics or…
- Mostafavi Eye Institute - Staten Island, NY
Answering phone calls, questions, etc. in a prompt and polite manner. Processing medical insurance information, verifying patient eligibility and addressing any…
- Tottenville Medical Pavilion - Staten Island, NY
Receptionist needed for busy medical office. duties include all aspects of front desk responsibilities including greeting and checking in patients, high phone…
- The Bridal Boutique at Always a Bridesmaid - Staten Island, NY
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Team player with strong work ethic. Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, climb,…