Seasoned credit analysts also have the ability to flex their leadership skills through the mentoring of more junior credit analysts within the bank.
- F&M Trust - Chambersburg, PA
- Computershare - United States
As the Investor Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for producing and tracking the day to day flow of various reports and Servicing Agreements along with…
- Oportun Inc - United States
The Manager of Risk Management helps manage credit policy and risk performance for Oportun’s Installment loans.
- Quorum Federal Credit Union - United States
Credit Union, Banking or risk management related experience a plus. Coordinates or supports the semi-annual enterprise risk assessment with business managers,…
- First United Bank & Trust - Hagerstown, MD
Provides alternative recommendations to loan structure, covenants and conditions to mitigate credit risk. Analyzes financial trends, payment history, compliance…
- Fiserv, Inc. - Hagerstown, MD
What does a great Senior Implementations Analyst do? Manages Client implementations for the Mid-Market sales team by developing unique project plans, hosting…
- Emergency Care Research Institute - Pennsylvania
Coordinates ECRI activities for outside conferences in concert with ECRI Aging Services analysts and the clients risk management team. 10 lbs or less O.
- Firefighters First Credit Union - United States
Ensures integrity between core applications and their ancillary systems to minimize risk and business impacts. Experience in developing applications using .