Careers Category: Internships & New Graduate Programs
Careers location: Bay Area, CA
Connected Worker Type: Connected
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Mateo and have additional offices in the U.S, Canada, U.K, Finland, Turkey, and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots, CSR Racing, Merge Dragons, and Empires and Puzzles!
Making a game requires passion, innovation, and creativity. Zynga wants to take exceptional new graduates and turn them into world-class product managers who will be responsible for creating the games of tomorrow. Our team will immerse you in a 12-month program composed of two rotations. You’ll work across disciplines alongside our best and brightest to solve some of our highest priority and most challenging business problems. This is a hybrid position. If chosen for the role, you will be working out of our San Mateo or Toronto, and will be expected to go into office a minimum of twice a week.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
During your program, you may work on creating and testing new merchandising strategies or sales in our live products, designing onboarding flows for a new feature, or operating and designing live in-game events to delight our players. You will need to work seamlessly with developers, artists, designers, testers, and other product managers to get your ideas into software and into the hands of our millions of players.
- You will be paired with senior product mentors during your time in the Rotational Product Manager program to write feature specs, run data analyses and investigations, write readouts, and coordinate collaboration and alignment cross discipline.
- Learn about similarities and differences between game genres
- Learn how different teams work together and develop your communication skills
- Access to training/workshops run by our talented product community
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic performance, natural curiosity, critical/analytical thinking, proven leadership capabilities, a passion for games, and a desire to create winning/lasting products
- Completed undergraduate degree between December 2023 – June 2024. Master students are welcomed, as long as you do not have full time product management experience.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP/DPSP company match contribution (Canada)
- Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Global Fitness reimbursement program
- Global Wellbeing Program
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid parental, pregnancy-related disability, caregiver, and compassionate leaves
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily player
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $96,000.00 and $110,000.00 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.