At Sticky's, we are home to the finest gourmet chicken fingers and offer 18 homemade sauces for the best dipping experience. We serve fresh never-frozen chicken fingers that are free of antibiotics and hormones. We also serve chicken poppers, vegan fried mushrooms, sandwiches, and salads.
($2000 Signing Bonus)
A General Manager/Leader has an energetic personality, and a deep love for food. Sticky’s is looking for someone that knows how to create an inclusive, exciting, and mentally healthy culture for our team and guests. We’re searching for someone who thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere and can set the cultural temperature in their store for how the team produces and delivers food, service, and culture. Are you ready to lead the best damn team in the NY Area?
- Up to a $5000 Yearly Bonus
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Meals
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Birthday celebrations
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Team Outings
- Focus on personal and professional growth
- Paid training
- a General manager displays a customer-comes-first mentality and ensures the team embraces transformational customer service to all guests, leaving the transactional
experiences in the past.
- Enthusiastically lead with principles and practices that create and maintain a successful store team, resulting in an environment where all team members are valued, respected, and recognized, on an individual and team level.
- The General Manager maintains the systems we put in place for cleanliness, food safety, quality of food, service, and employee life.
• Care for our kitchen equipment by monitoring maintenance schedules and making sure everything is in tip-top shape.• Manages labor focused scheduling, weekly P&L, quarterly business reviews, cash management, and inventory management using the tools we provide.
- General Managers build an all-star team by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, retaining, and developing a team of top performers.
Skills + Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Restaurant general management.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Approachable and intelligent leader who can motivate, manage, and develop a strong and diverse team.
- Your energetic & positive attitude are contagious, and delivering high & fresh quality food is a genuine passion.
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to follow procedures and guidelines to deliver consistently high-quality food to our guests.
- You can make decisions quickly after due diligence and assessing all options.
- You're organized, observant, and always focused on the tasks at hand.
- You're ready to work 45-50 hours a week with a rotating schedule that includes nights and weekends.
- Must be comfortable with working the line in both the front and heart (back) of the house.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
At Sticky's, we celebrate diversity, support it, and thrive on it. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that values and embraces the unique contributions of every individual.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65000 - $85000 / year
Paid time off
Job Type: fulltime
Monday to Friday
Education: High school degree
Work location: On-site