Are you looking for a stable career that comes with all of the benefits of State employment? Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) Managed Care is seeking a Human Resources Manager to support our team members at the Montford Regional Medical Facility and Psychiatric Unit, located in Lubbock.
TTUHSC Managed Care provides health services to approximately 30,000 patients in 27 correctional facilities at 23 geographical locations throughout the West Texas sector, dating from 1989. Through a broad range of comprehensive services, TTUHSC strives to positively impact the lives of our patients, including many who previously never had access to quality health care. We are guided by our values of One Team, Kindhearted, Integrity, Visionary, and Beyond Service. We are as passionate about building a great place to work as we are about nurturing the health of those we serve.
What you will do-
- Provide consultation and assistance to administrators, team members, and supervisors in employee relations matters, which includes investigations, coaching and corrective action, unemployment claims, and similar matters.
- Provide training and guidance on policies, processes, and procedures related to HR activities and functions.
- Serves as a strategic business partner and subject matter expert to assist managers, leaders, and administrators effectively.
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process for the assigned departments/units, including posting, sourcing, screening, onboarding, and transitioning candidates through the applicant tracking system.
- Collaborates with department/unit leaders to enhance recruitment efforts and actively engages with applicants/candidates to enhance the candidate experience.
- Review and approve employment-related transactions for assigned departments/units as they relate to recruitment, benefits, employment changes, compensation, and similar activities.
- Processes, manages, and conducts all New Team Member Orientation and Onboarding activities.
In return for your efforts, we offer career balance with all of the stability and benefits found in employment with the great state of Texas.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Training provided
- Continuing education
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Retiree Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Leadership Program
- State Pension
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field and five (5) years of experience in Human Resources.
- Previous experience in Employee Relations, FMLA, and ADA. SHRM-CP/PHR preferred.
Learn more about us:
EEO Statement: As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Jean Clery Act: The Jean Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal statute requiring colleges and universities participating in federal financial aid programs to maintain and disclose campus crime statistics and security information. By October 1 of each year, institutions must publish and distribute their Annual Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Report (ASR) to current and prospective students and employees. You can locate this annual report through our website at https://www.ttuhsc.edu/emergency/clery-report.aspx.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person