Freddie Mac - McLean, VA 3.9

Provide leadership and management to team of event planners. Build and manage tradeshow plans, coordinate and identify event objectives and manage event budgets...

Estimated: $87,000 - $110,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Freddie Mac - McLean, VA 3.9

Provide leadership and management to team of event planners. Build and manage tradeshow plans, coordinate and identify event objectives and manage event budgets...

Estimated: $84,000 - $110,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Sponsored

Richard Sandoval Hospitality - Washington, DC 

A minimum of 60% of your time should be spent in the venues, with the other 40% of your time spent actively selling at outside sales events – such as networking...

$75,000 a yearSponsored

National Automobile Dealers Association - Tysons, VA 3.6

This includes program themes, schedule of events, and activities. Serve as meeting planner for the NY Auto Forum, which consists of over 400 attendees....

Estimated: $45,000 - $65,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Richard Sandoval Hospitality - Washington, DC 

A minimum of 60% of your time should be spent in the venues, with the other 40% of your time spent actively selling at outside sales events – such as networking...

$75,000 a year

SmithBucklin - Washington, DC 3.6

Our Event Services unit provides meeting, convention, event and tradeshow management worldwide through the expertise of our meeting professionals, who manage...

Estimated: $60,000 - $80,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

Cvent - Tysons Corner, VA 3.5

The Hospitality Cloud provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners as they research destinations, find venues, and...

Estimated: $100,000 - $130,000 a year

Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to the SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.