Transports patients to and from the facility to appointments as directed by transportation coordinator and/or nursing admin. · Medical/RX plans HMO’s & HSA.
- Marlborough Health & Rehab Center - Marlborough, CT
- Haney Freightways - United States
Come join our team where you are not just a number but a member of the family. Haney Freightways is a fast growing company that is looking for OTR drivers who…
- Stamford Tent & Event Services - Connecticut
Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work in a timely manner. We are seeking experienced Tent Forman with a valid drivers license.
- CWPM, LLC - New London, CT
Route Drivers*- Experienced commercial truck driver with a valid Class A or B license, clean motor vehicle record and valid medical card.
- Rushford - Portland, CT
Provides a variety of client and Company transportation services including daily inbound and outbound transportation of child, adolescent, and adults to various…
- Middlesex Health - Middletown, CT
Must be able to lift patients and move patients among various types of transportation equipment. In addition to our paid time off, some of these benefits…
- State of Connecticut - Department of Transportation - Franklin, CT
The State of Connecticut Department of Transportation (DOT) is accepting applications for two (2) exciting Transportation Maintainer 2 (Bridge) positions.
- National Water Main Cleaning Company - Rocky Hill, CT
We offer a full line of environmental infrastructure inspection, cleaning, and repair services. Pay*: $50-64 per hour (base + benefits). *CDL A or B required*.
- Bozzuto's, Inc. - Cheshire, CT
Must be 21 years of age. Sign-On Bonuses for everyone*. Our drivers can make over $100,000 per year with weekly pay, cash incentives, bonuses and more.
- Airam Holdings - Middletown, CT
401k, health insurance with vision/dental/life, time off, free boots! TEAM*- home weekends, dedicated, $0.80 to $0.90 per mile. Paid weekly with direct deposit.
- Klingberg Family Centers, Inc. - Middlesex County, CT
Provide transportation to and from QPC program. Documentation: Completes all documentation associated with transportation services.
- Mohegan Sun - Uncasville, CT
This position is responsible for the daily operations of the front line team members of Transportation Operations, including Limo Operations, Fleet Operations…
- Brunswick Corporation - Old Lyme, CT
\* Ability to load, secure and unload product safely, and maintain a route schedule. \* Receive and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery of goods…
- State of Connecticut - Department of Transportation - Newington, CT
Leadership experience in the public transportation sector; The Bureau Chief will lead a large team of 140+ talented and dedicated professionals with a wide…
- U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. - Middletown, CT
Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite) and various internet search engines. Plan, direct and supervise daily activities of drivers, dispatch and 3rd shift…
- TOTAL Transportation of MS - Connecticut
2500 - 3000 plus miles a week. $1500.00 sign-on bonus (paid out in 30 days). .60-.65 based on experience. Premium pay, home time offered weekly!
- Valet Park of America - New London, CT
DRIVER- CDL C Shuttle Drivers needed in New London, CT. At 45 hours/week, with a FT year-round role, drivers will earn $44,460 to start.