Department: School of Social & Behavioral Sciences
Salary Information: Hourly Rate
Work Hours: Varies
Brief Job Overview/Summary
The Temporary Employment Service (TES) positions at Stockton University are a highly recognized internal resource with a passion for providing excellent customer service and value to a dynamic campus population. We partner with the campus community to provide temporary positions hired to assist university departments with immediate and short-term assignments. Some assignments may serve as a gateway into permanent positions with the university. Hiring is based upon a need for additional staff at various times of the year. Stockton University will accept applications from qualified applicants on a continual basis.
Faculty and Staff are committed to support Stockton University’s diversity commitment and strong student-centered vision and mission.
The Stockton Center on Successful Aging at Stockton University is seeking to fill a Temporary Employment Specialist position to support the reporting duties of our county grants as well as office duties. This position will report directly to the SCOSA Director and assist in the planning, coordinating, and reporting on a wide range of older adult education, socialization/recreation, and physical activities.
Visit www.stockton.edu/scosa to learn more about SCOSA’s Mission and Programming.
Descriptions of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Perform basic customer service functions such as email correspondence, phone calls, walk-in visits and zoom appointments
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Outgoing personality and able to comfortably interact with new people in a pleasant manner
- Attend weekly staff and finance meetings, quarterly leadership team and Area Agency on Aging meetings
- Familiarity with Excel, OneDrive and Qualtrics
- Assist with monthly E-Newsletter
Other duties as assigned
- Experience in office management
- Prior experience in a university environment preferred
Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
How to Apply:
To apply please visit https://employment.stockton.edu
Only electronic documents will be accepted. (Microsoft Word of PDF) must be submitted in order for your application to move forward.
- A letter of interest describing qualifications and accomplishments
- Current resume