- We have an opening for full time MAILROOM CLERK positions.
- Location: 1400 McKean Road, Spring House, PA 19477 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full Time schedule; Monday - Friday, more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior warehouse experience is required.
- Starting Pay: $16.50 per hour
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1248081.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Accurately and promptly processes all Mail and Distribution Services items with highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives, sorts, delivers, picks up and processes courier items, interoffice mail, magazines and all classes of United States Postal Services (USPS) mail.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail, etc.).
- Properly package, mark, label & Process of all Non-Hazardous and Hazardous materials by using courier specific software (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.).
- Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail.
- Coordinates, stages, and transports bulk mail items.
- Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items.
- Follows all processes established in the client standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Monitors packages for hazardous and suspicious materials.
- Follows established customer inquiry processes and responds to customer needs and requests.
- Maintains accurate records of customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant prior customer service experience.
- Preferred current Dangerous Goods shipping certificate (49 CFR & IATA).
- Preferred working knowledge of Domestic and International shipping of Dangerous & Non-Dangerous Goods including country specific guidelines.
- Preferred experience using shipping software required by common shipping carriers (UPS, DHL, FedEx. Etc.)
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. \*We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
Work Location: In person