About Rosco Vision
Rosco Vision engineers and manufactures visual safety systems for all types of commercial fleet vehicles and is one of the largest suppliers of backup camera systems, mirrors, visors, and other visual safety solutions in the nation. The truck and van industries know Rosco through the exceptional products we provide to companies like Paccar, Mack, Morgan Olson, Oshkosh, and Utilimaster, all of whom manufacture vehicles for such notable fleets as UPS, Federal Express, United States Postal Service, and the Canada Post.
For over a century, Rosco’s vision has been to develop high quality products that function flawlessly for the life of the vehicle and provide a level of service and support that our customers have come to expect. We value our employees and are proud to say that many have been with the company for over ten years. We are also centrally located and a mere two blocks from the Jamaica train station, bus hubs and Long Island Railroad.
We are seeking a dedicated, career-driven professional to join our team in the role of Inventory Handler and Material Mover. The processes in the department include data entry and maintaining efficient inventory records in order to provide regular cycle counts. The ideal candidate will ensure orderly production and distribution of products by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies where needed and complete accuracy of inventory at all times. The Inventory Handler and Material Mover will maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and keeping materials and supplies in stock, recording location of inventory, and reporting shortages.
Come work in a positive and supportive environment where you’ll find great opportunities for career development. Our team members are the reason for our success!
· Implement and maintain systems for efficient material handling and storage.
· Operates forklifts, hand truck, pallet jacks, and other machinery to move materials onto and off trucks.
· Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders
· Experience in receiving, inventory control, counting materials, and stocking materials.
· Prepares finished materials for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, stocking, loading, and securing product.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve any material-related issues or discrepancies.
· Accountable for overall organization and cleanliness of the storeroom.
Education Requirements and Skills
· Education or years of related experience: Minimum of 2 years.
· Proficiency with: Basic computers skills, using Microsoft Office and Excel.
· Proficiency with: Data entry.
· Proficiency with the following software systems: CRM software such as Epicor.
· Strong knowledge of inventory control principles and practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking abilities.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate when appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Work Location: In person