As a member of the Office Services Department, the Office Services Clerk provides high quality office services related support.
- Provide mailroom services, including sorting, distributing, collecting and metering mail and parcels on an accurate and timely basis. Assist with scheduling courier.
- Produce copying and printing, faxing and scanning in accordance to with written or verbal request. Schedules outside copy services as needed.
- Responsible for appropriate set-up and cleaning of conference rooms. Inspect and ensure that all rooms are stocked with appropriate supplies and continuously ready for use. Assist with the delivery and set-up of catering needs for meetings.
- Prepare office/workstation for new hires; provide general cleaning and stock with office supplies.
- Coordinate service calls for mail/copy room equipment as needed.
- Monitor and maintain general supply levels, restock, and coordinate reordering.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of shared office spaces, such as copy rooms, file rooms and kitchen areas. Performs incidental cleaning, dusting and other related tasks.
- Organize and distribute kitchen/coffee area supplies.
Assist with office facilities items (suite maintenance, repairs, office moves, etc)
Assist with file organization, management, and barcoding
Assist with vendor check requests
- May assist as a back-up in reception, greeting clients, answering in-coming calls, scheduling of conference rooms.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES):
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in an Office support position (1- 3 years; law firm experience preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs of office-related equipment and supplies.
- Ability to perform tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to maintain positive working relationships with clients, attorneys and support staff.
- Adheres to strict confidentiality, timeliness and accuracy of all related work.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Outlook email and the internet required.
- Knowledge and experience running office equipment (copiers, scanners, fax machine).
- Understanding of US Postal Service and express mailing (FedEx UPS, etc.).
- General knowledge of email and internet.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Fox Rothschild LLP is under no obligation to provide sponsorship for this position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a contract or employment agreement and is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all functions, responsibilities, or requirements the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional duties. Additionally, management reserves the right to review and revise the job description at any time. Employment with the firm is at-will. Employees must be able to satisfactorily perform all of the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation. If an accommodation request would cause an undue hardship or a safety concern, the individual may not be eligible for the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability