This role is primarily responsible for scheduling volunteers for daily volunteer assignments and special events. Flexible spending account for dependent care.
- Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens - Washington, DC
- Capital Caring Health - Washington, DC
Hospice and/or volunteer experience is strongly preferred. Under the direction of the Director, Community and Volunteer Engagement (DCVE), the Manager,…
- Torres 2024 - Woodbridge, VA
If you are interested in politics, or have been a part of a previous campaign, come join this is a national campaign geared towards getting Jay Torres elected…
- Advis Agency - Tysons Corner, VA
Loves to train or educate others. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship. Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History - Washington, DC
Monitor volunteer attendance creating reports of volunteer hours and contacting volunteers who have not completed the minimum requirement each month;
- Right At Home - Washington, DC
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship…
- Phoenix Bikes - Arlington, VA
Manage the volunteer onboarding process, including leading volunteer orientations and tracking registration paperwork. Data management: 1 year (Required).
- Internews - Washington, DC
These individuals provide valuable assistance to Internews’ programs while obtaining first-hand knowledge and experience with overseas development projects.
- SOME, Inc. - Washington, DC
Identifies volunteer needs throughout the organization, works with programs to create and identify volunteer opportunities.
- Community Reach of Montgomery County - Rockville, MD
Procure in-kind donations of goods and services (volunteers). Write and circulate all external communications including a monthly e-newsletter, Annual Report,…
- City of Rockville - Rockville, MD
Provides support for BCTF volunteers ensuring resources are identified and engaged. This position is responsible for performing professional-level…
- US National Labor Relations Board - Washington, DC
Must maintain status as a current student during your volunteer service. Student Volunteers under The Board - Headquarters Program area will choose the…
- Student Conservation Association - Washington, DC
Support and help grow the park’s Roving Ranger volunteer program. Assist in administering the park’s SOLVE volunteer program, including establishing new…
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators - Washington, DC
Develop and implement a strategy for volunteer recognition. Inventory benefits to volunteers and suggest low-cost enhancements. Monitor MIG inbox and Network.
- U.S. Department of Justice - Washington, DC
Assist in trials and hearings; review documents; prepare legal memoranda and briefs; attend depositions; work closely with attorneys conducting investigations;…