The Shipping-Receiving Clerk will provide logistical support for the Shipping and Receiving management process. At RectorSeal, we value all our team members, and the work that they do. We pride ourselves on building teams that are cross trained in Inbound (Receiving), Outbound (Shipping), Warehousing (Picking/Put away) ICQA (Inventory Control/Quality Assurance), or Assembly (Production). Your journey will start in one of these areas of the business and you will be trained throughout the other functions throughout your career with RectorSeal. This is an on-site hourly position and requires a daily presence at our Houston, TX facility. The work schedule is as follows: 7:00AM – 3:30PM Monday through Friday, with additional hours during peak times and year-end.
RectorSeal manufactures and/or distributes a variety of mechanical products for the HVAC, electrical, and plumbing industries. For over 80 years, RectorSeal’s customers have depended on us for quality products with excellent value, shipped to them in a timely manner. This passion for excellent customer service is the reason RectorSeal has been growing at a very fast pace, and now requires additional shift capacity to meet customer demand.
- Follow all Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
- Ensure accurate processing of merchandise for our customers.
- Work, safely, quickly and efficiently to handle freight in various functions throughout the building.
- Maintain a neat and clean working space.
- Engage in problem solving and support continuous improvement.
- Keep a spirit of learning and a desire to grow as a team member.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment.
- Available to work overtime as business needs require.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
- Certification in the operation of a forklift truck is not necessary but would be considered a plus
- Warehouse work experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills to function in job role
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Must have very high-quality standards and degree of accuracy and organizational skills
- Solid work history that demonstrates reliability; warehouse work experience is a plus
- Able to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts and lift 35-50 lbs Able to carry up to 60 lbs occasionally.
- Only candidates authorized to work in the United States will be considered
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a warehouse environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands and fingers to type or dial, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This position requires computer use. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits: At RectorSeal, our employees enjoy the following benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, paid time off program with paid holidays, and various wellness programs.
RectorSeal, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CSW Industrials, Inc. [NASDAQ: CSWI], is a leading provider of quality solutions for the professional trades serving heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC/R), plumbing, electrical, and construction markets. For more information about RectorSeal’s innovative products and brands that increase efficiency and improve reliability, please visit www.RectorSeal.com
RectorSeal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
RectorSeal does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.