Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin is America's Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness provides a fun, safe, and memorable experience to not only our guests but our employees as well! We are a family owned resort that takes pride in ensuring guest satisfaction as well as treating our employees like family. We strive for excellence within our resort and hope to create a long lasting positive influence on the employees that join on our team.
Join the Wilderness Family for a rewarding employment experience! #WeAreFamily
The Wilderness Resort is seeking a hardworking, dependable, enthusiastic, customer service driven individuals to join our fast paced team! Employees have access to great benefits, amenity usage, and so much more!
The Maintenance Admin Assistant is responsible for scheduling appointments, give information to callers, compile billing information for the maintenance calls, and otherwise relieve officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business details.
This is a full time positions with morning and weekend availability.
Essential duties and tasks of the position include but are not limited;
- Assist in the scheduling and dispatching the maintenance personnel.
- Keep Maintenance Department offices cleaned and organized.
- File correspondence and other records.
- Read and route incoming mail. Locate and attach appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Correspond with Real Estate regarding maintenance issues/repair with the GCL units and make sure the paperwork is completed and filed in the maintenance department as well as copied to Real Estate.
- Compose and type routine correspondence.
- Prepare monthly excel spreadsheets detailing the Wyndham side of maintenance and all repairs for the GCL units, together with accurate costs of all maintenance.
- Answer telephone and give information to callers or route call to appropriate official and place outgoing calls.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations.
- Compile and type statistical reports.
- Record minutes of staff meetings.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
- Prepare outgoing mail.
- Wilderness Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer