We are professional and agile.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
We're an industry leader that's rapidly growing our Technical Services division and have an immediate need for professional onsite service technicians to delight our customers.
- Copiers and Printers Experience are Preferable.
- Use electro-mechanical skills to repair devices.Xerox provides training by certified instructors, as well as online and in-house training. A good foundation of electrical and mechanical knowledge will help you learn our industry quickly.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by serving as the primary customer contact and providing all maintenance, production, and supply inventories of assigned equipment.
- Provide appropriate communication, support, and interface to on-site client base as to equipment status and availability and engaging the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
- Deliver customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electro-mechanical experience includes using a multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical circuits, and the ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics to properly troubleshoot systems. This could include past roles with electro-mechanical experience, HVAC/Cable Internet technician, Electrician, Automotive Mechanic, Repair, or Military or Veteran.
- Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY. Our customers are counting on you. If you're a "10 minutes early is on time, and on time is late" person, we want to talk about your career goals! We value dependable employees who are eager to meet deadlines.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a clean driving history. A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check.
- This is an extremely active position that requires the ability to lift 50 pounds, walking, standing, squatting, bending, and driving for over 50% of the workday. Safety is our top priority especially electrical components.
Here’s what success looks like in the first 60days:
- You have successfully navigated through our new hire training and completed the technical training courses which have set you up for success in the following categories:
- Comprehensive understanding of our company and customer service culture.
- Clear expectations in reference to call load, territory alignment and client satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge base of the equipment and inventory needs to support your territory.
- Able to actively and correctly complete service calls independently.
- Substantial growth opportunities for future career development within a supportive and collaborative company culture.
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company contribution to a Health Savings Account and 401k.
- Paid time off, plus holidays and personal days.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28,800.00 - $57,600.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person