SHIFT YOUR FUTURE
Casual Package Deliver Driver
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are casual UPS Package Delivery Drivers? They’re the ones who drive our familiar brown trucks, bringing packages great and small to our customers. They’re a friendly, physically active crew who enjoy fast-paced work, being outdoors, and being behind the wheel!
SHIFT YOUR SKILLS
So, what does it take to make it through a busy shift delivering boxes of all shapes and sizes to homes and businesses in your community and beyond?
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license—no CDL required (License type varies by state)
- Excellent customer service and driving skills
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- Casual Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform
Full-time UPS employees work eight to ten hours per day and workdays can vary (Monday - Friday) or (Tuesday - Saturday) depending on the business needs.
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What’s in it for you?
- This is a seasonal role. A seasonal job is a great place to start at UPS, and it might even lead to a permanent role that offers even more advantages and benefits! Permanent, full-time small package delivery drivers receive an average total compensation package of $145,000 per year. That includes $0 healthcare premiums, up to seven weeks of paid vacation, plus paid time off for holidays, sick leave and option days.
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So, what is UPS all about? Well, you’re probably already familiar with us – we’re the brown trucks delivering everything from diapers, dish towels and holiday gifts, to college care packages and life-saving medicines.
But we’re more than that. We’re also hardworking, efficient package handlers and friendly, focused drivers. We’re professionals working in finance, technology, engineering, marketing, and more. We are building our business ethically, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. And we are here to deliver what matters—to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career. Come work for an award-winning company. Make the Shift to UPS.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Order Selector, Fuel Transport Driver, and Truck Driver and others in the Transportation to apply.