Do you excel as a member of the Service Desk? Would you say customer service is one of your best skills? We are looking for one (1) Service Desk Specialist to join the team in a hybrid capacity. You will join the team in the Salem, OR office at least twice a week.
About the Role
Provide technical assistance and customer service to on site and remote Lottery staff for all software, hardware, and networking related issues and requests.
About the Team
As a member of the IT Team you will support our gaming and business infrastructure with a customer-centric approach. You will contribute knowledge in modern technology with a mindset that is aligned with our needs.
- Apply Lottery Management Core Values and Expectations in performing daily activities. Ensure conduct embodies the principles of fairness, integrity, security, and honesty. Support and integrate into your work the Lottery's commitment to: Responsible Gambling, DEI, Culture of Safety
- Provide Service Desk support. Assign incidents, problems, service, and change requests to IT staff per established guidelines.
- Manage mobile devices organization-wide.
- Develop accurate technical/procedural documentation to be used by support-based personnel.
- Configure, analyzes, and troubleshoots Lottery hardware, software, mobile, and peripheral equipment.
- Provide training to users in the use of computers, peripherals, and applications.
- Help with asset management. Conduct audits of department inventory and maintain supply of inventory.
- Associate's Degree and one (1) years of experience in providing customer service in a Service Desk environment; OR
- Three (3) years of experience providing customer service in a Service Desk environment.
As an Employee, You will Enjoy:
- Vacation Leave: 10 hours per month, with increased accruals every 5 years
- Sick Leave: 8 hours per month
- Personal Business Leave: 24 hours per year
- 11 Holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription benefits with low monthly premiums
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, accidental death, long-term care, and pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) - retirement program includes defined benefit (pension) and defined contribution (retirement savings)
- Oregon Savings Growth Plan 457(b) deferred compensation plan that provides additional savings for retirement; post tax, pre-tax options available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $51,480.00 - $82,368.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person